PDA

View Full Version : Please Vote For One Of My Cats

krazyaboutkatz
10-01-2002, 11:20 PM
Hi everyone, all 3 of my cats are in a contest which is on another pet board. The contest started today and runs until Oct. 10th. The winner will be announced on Oct 15th. You can only vote for one cat and only one vote is allowed per computer. Sunny is #7, Storm is #8, and Pepper is #10. I sure wish that they weren't competing against each other. The link to the site is: http://www.cutefamilypets.com/Menu/conc1002.htm . Please wish my furbabies luck. Thank you. :)

AmberLee
10-01-2002, 11:56 PM
Wow, what wretched luck having all three competing together head-to-head. There were three front runners roughly 40 votes ahead right now. Much luck. I can vote from work, too...

jenluckenbach
10-02-2002, 07:20 AM
I voted for Sunny.. Now everybody get out there and vote.. Krazyforkatz's gang needs you. Can't let those "outsider" cats win, can we?

Logan
10-02-2002, 07:26 AM
We have many "friends" in this contest! I recognized at least six from this board and another cat board I am a member of. At least you can vote every day and spread it around a little. Looks like a couple of them don't need anymore help, as they are way ahead.

Good luck to all of you. They're all winners in my book.

Logan :)

AmberLee
10-02-2002, 03:22 PM
I thought I could vote from work, but either the site's down, or my computer's acting up. :( I'll try later.

krazyaboutkatz
10-03-2002, 11:35 PM
I just wanted to bring this back up to the top and to thank everyone who has voted my cats. :)

gini
10-04-2002, 01:42 PM
I voted the other day for Sunny, and I think you can only vote once.

I tried again today, and it told me I had already voted.

Hope Sunny wins!

jackiesdaisy1935
10-04-2002, 10:22 PM
I just voted for Pepper, love those black ones, good luck Pepper.
Jackie

jenluckenbach
10-11-2002, 07:31 PM
Is this contest over yet?? Did your kitties win??

koxka
10-11-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
I thought I could vote from work, but either the site's down, or my computer's acting up. :( I'll try later.

I couldn't vote either, have tried several times and all I got is a blank page in a "very beautiful salmon pink colour" :confused:

Sorry KAK!

aly
10-11-2002, 09:24 PM
Ack darn!!!!!!!! I missed the chance to vote :(

I couldn't decide which one I was going to vote for of the three so I let Shiloh pick. We were gonna vote for Pepper cause she thinks he's quite the looker ;)

Sorry I missed the deadline :(

krazyaboutkatz
10-11-2002, 10:11 PM
None of my cats won and the contest ended Oct. 10th. The winner will be announced on Oct. 15th. I can re-enter each cat again if I want to. If I do I'd only enter one cat at a time. At last count Pepper and Sunny were tied with 17 votes each and Storm only had about 7 or 8 votes. I didn't expect any of them to win. I just entered them for fun. :)

aly
10-11-2002, 11:38 PM
Aww, they're all number 1 in my heart!! :) And I know in your heart too. And thats all that matters to them!

jenluckenbach
10-12-2002, 05:18 AM
Well I think Storm is beautiful !!!!!!! I had originally voted for Sunny because the picture was better. Of course Pepper is gorgeous too !!!!!!!!!! If all 3 pictures were the same "quality" I never could have decided !!!!!!!!!!!