PDA

View Full Version : Non Sequiter August 8 - Cats are Happy when you come home... :-D

Catty1
08-08-2009, 10:26 AM
http://synd.imgsrv.uclick.com/comics/nq/2009/nq090808.gif

catmandu
08-08-2009, 03:34 PM
I wonder sometimes if the Found Cats are more eager to see me when I am carrying Tony Romas take out.
They certainly rally around Aunt Janice the Meals on Wheels Lady!!!
:love::love:
I will have to see if bringing in Broasted Chicken or Salmon Patties would boost my popularity.
:love::love:

katladyd
08-08-2009, 04:23 PM
My cats always greet me at the door when I come home. I don't know whether that is because they are glad to see me or they are hoping I brought a little something home for them. Neither of them like human food, so maybe it's just because they like me:D

happylabs
08-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Buddy is my greeter cat. He always comes to the door when I come home no matter what time of day it is and he will let me pick him up and love him up. The other 3 are not as loyal, but they do come out when I get home from work because that is when they get their canned food for the day. It is the highlight of their evening!

Medusa
08-09-2009, 07:32 AM
That's a running joke in this house. The Fur Posse barely look up when I walk in the door, except sometimes for Creamsicle. She feels the vibration of the garage door going up and if she's in the mood, she'll go to the door to greet me but that's rare.

kb2yjx
08-09-2009, 07:54 AM
The Clan is such a great welcoming committee when either Barry or I come home!! There is so much purring and rubbiing against us. It makes everything worthwhile, and I always say a small prayer of thanks that they were looked after while we were out....

momcat
08-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Groucho is the best part of coming home. When I get in from work, he's at the door meowing and demanding his tummy rubs before I can put my backpack down. As soon as I sit down with a cup of coffee, Groucho is right there telling me about his day, doings in the neighborhood, and enjoying getting all the lovies we missed while I was at work.

GILL
08-10-2009, 09:39 AM
I have a few that could care less, but I also have ones that kill themselfs trying to get to the door. I think that Mits is going to hert himself tripping down the stairs while sleepy.

cassiesmom
08-10-2009, 07:20 PM
O hai! Mai fudz laydee iz home! (this is in the kitchen where she likes to sit and supervise my preparation of her meals)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=16&pictureid=1075

lvpets2002
08-13-2009, 04:47 PM
:) Yup this is for sure true at my house.. I know thats what all of my babies say..