PDA

View Full Version : Silly Samantha

wolfensteinsmom
08-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Good morning and a Happy Dog of the Day to you, Little Samantha!:love: How adorable can a pup be?! You are sure a cute one, and you REALLY look like a little baby bear!:D I hear that you keep your human on their toes?;) I guess all babies do that a little bit. You are a very clever little girl to climb fences! You gotta be careful, though, because you don't know what might be out there:eek:! I just wanted to be the first to say congratulations on your appointment of Dog of the Day, and tell you how cute you are! Have a Happy day and enjoy some friends, your family, and a few well timed treats and naps!:D:love:

Daisy and Delilah
08-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Will you look at that little facie!!! You are a precious little doll, Samantha Girl!! We can't stop smiling at picturing you climbing that fence. Holy Cow!! Quite an accomplishment but not so good for trying to keep you contained. We hope you drop that habit before you get bigger. It sounds like your Mom is taken with you 500%. What's not to love? Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to cover that little mug with kisses from us to help celebrate. We wish you happiness always!!!! :love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Florida :cool: :cool:

gini
08-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Well, what do we have here? A little TomGirl - climbing fences at such a young age.

You are just adorable and I do hope that you outgrow that desire to escape. Stay home and bask in all of that love and special treatment that you deserve.

Congratulations sweet one.

tatsxxx11
08-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Woo hoo! Cuteness overload alert! Greetings sweet Samantha, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl!:) You look like a baby bear! hehe I laughed out loud reading of your doggie day school antics! Kicked out of class for climbing that fence?:D Talented and athletic in addition to being beautiful and smart as whip, that you are, lol! You remind me of my girl Star during her younger years with your unbridled sense of adventure, exuberance...and defiance!:rolleyes::D But I have to admit Sam, there were days when I too would have done anything to escape "class.":p You sure do keep your Mom on her toes Samantha, but I'm sure she wouldn't have it any other way!:) What a lucky lady, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you! Congratulations and lots of love and hugs to you on your well earned day in the spotlight, sweet Samantha! I hope you enjoy the happiest day celebrating with your Mom, and all of your adoring friends and fans!:love::love::love: Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

lizbud
08-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Hello Samantha,

What a cutie pie you are little one.:love: I also think you look like a
sweet little bear.:) Please be careful with the climbing Samantha, your
family wants to keep you safe. Congratulations on being honored today
as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you many hugs & kisses too.:)

chocolatepuppy
08-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Oh Samantha, what a pretty girl you are! It sounds like you keep your humans very busy! Congrats on DOTD!
I hope you're having a fun day!:D