PDA

View Full Version : Peggy is missing! (she's back!!! #16)

Kirsten
08-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Just spoke to my mother, and she told me that Peggy is missing for two days now!! She went out in the evening the day before yesterday, and wasn't been seen ever since. Now she's very worried that something happened to her sweet little girl! :(

I really really hope she's alright, and will come back home soon.

For those who don't know: my mother and her fiancé have a restaurant in the forest, so there are no neighbors, and no streets, just trees - and the wild animals of the forest. It's an environment where it's impossible to search for her. All you can do is hope...

http://www.catmom.de/pix/peggy237.jpg

Kirsten

Pinot's Mom
08-05-2009, 12:45 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that! I know the feeling - we live at the edge of the forest and Pinot got out before, too!

She'll be back. If she's been out enough to establish a territory, she shouldn't go beyond it - have faith in that. Prayers that she comes home soon!

http://www.picturesof.net/_images/An_Angel_Holding_a_Candle_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Pic ture_090702-160615-072009.jpg

Barbara
08-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Oh no- that would worry me very much. I hope she finds the way back home soon!

Kirsten
08-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Pinot's Mom, I hope you're right! :( She has an etablished territory, but I'm so worried about hunters, or wild animals like raccoons, foxes, wild cats, martens, and wolves. :(

Barbara, my mother is very worried already, and so am I! :( My mother sounded devastated, and she didn't sleep last night.

Peggy always returns during the night, and last night, she didn't. Maybe it was because a group of kids was camping on the grounds of the restaurant and watch tower... Peggy is a very shy cat, always careful, so maybe she didn't dare to come home with these kids around.

Kirsten

Catty1
08-05-2009, 01:49 PM
I hope it was just the kids that made her skittish!

Prayers that she is home soon.

Hopefully Gary will have the Pet Angel Army out in full force!:love:

Kirsten
08-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Thank you! Yes, I hope Gary's Pet Angel Army will watch over her!

I also hope it's been just the kids that kept her away, but then again, she was already missing the day before.

Anyway, I'm so glad my girls are indoors only!! I would worry myself to death everytime they were out!

Kirsten

Catty1
08-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Has your mom tried to make her an indoor kitty?

I know it can be hard...but maybe if an outdoor enclosure could be built, it would be easier for Peggy to adjust?

More prayers!

Laura's Babies
08-05-2009, 02:07 PM
OH NO Kristen! I hope she is just out on an adventure and turns up soon! I know how it is to have one missing and how hard it is. Fingers crossed, prayers for her safe return!

phesina
08-05-2009, 02:24 PM
Prayers and a candle (http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=8914166) for Peggy to light her way home.

MoonandBean
08-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Hopefully she is just really enjoying a summer stroll. As I learned from Brody's mom, I just said a prayer and asked Peggy to come home "when she is ready". That always works for Bean.

catmandu
08-05-2009, 03:50 PM
The Animal Angel Search and Rescue Squad is made up not just of My Angels Kirsten but everyone who had a Pet Angel, with help from All the Animals in Heaven.
They are seraching now for Peggy, and leaving a trail so she can find her way home.:love::love:
We pray that Pretty Peggy will be home soon, itts the not knowing thats the biggest problem.:(

Medusa
08-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Oh goodness, such a beautiful calico girl! Prayers going up right now that she's fine and is returning home right now.

kb2yjx
08-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Kirsten!!! I am so sorry to hear about Peggy!!! Prayers and I will light another candle for her safe return.....

catnapper
08-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Oh no! Many prayers that she comes home safe and sound.

katladyd
08-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Peggy, please go home to your Meowmie! She is soo worried about you. :love:

Kirsten
08-06-2009, 01:40 AM
She's back!!!!

I'm at work right now, so I can't write much, but I will tell you more later!

Thanks a lot for all your prayers and candles!!

Will fill you in when I'm back home!!

Kirsten

katladyd
08-06-2009, 01:44 AM
Happy, happy, happy!!!! Welcome home, Peggy!!!:love::love::D

Barbara
08-06-2009, 02:58 AM
I can't wait to hear more! I was thinking of Peggy first thing this morning. Hunters is something that really worries me as in Germany they are allowed to kill a cat - or dog- that is more than 200 yards from the last inhabited house. And some of these guys are really crazy as they claim cats kill other wildlife.
Big sigh of relief!

kb2yjx
08-06-2009, 07:18 AM
Whew!!!!

Pinot's Mom
08-06-2009, 07:30 AM
Huge sigh of relief, I know! As my husband always says about Pinot - "She's not going to LEAVE!" - Of course she came home! She knows where love and comfort are!

Glad she's home! :D

happylabs
08-06-2009, 07:49 AM
Woo hoo! Sooo happy she is back. When I looked at her picture yesterday I said what a gorgeous cat!

catmandu
08-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Our Animal Angel Search and Rescue Squad was as always there for the lost, and the Lobster Rolls left by Cat Familys Mia and Gidget and Porch and Found Cats Orange Blossom and Tubby2 did the trick.
As well as the Shrimps left by Willie and Starr!
Its good that Peggys home where she belongs!!!
:love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
08-06-2009, 08:24 AM
OH Kristen, I am so glad to hear that!! Can't wait to hear the details of her return..

MoonandBean
08-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Your update brought a big smile to my face :)

phesina
08-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Hallelujah!!!!!

Kirsten
08-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Thank you everyone for your good thoughts and prayers, for your candles and encouraging words, and for the help of Gary's Angel Army... It worked!!! :)

I called my mother from work this morning to hear if there were any news on Peggy. And the great news was that she was back home!! She came back during the night, at 1:30 am when my mother had just fallen asleep (she must have been so exhausted since she did not sleep the night before because she was so worried). Reinhold heard Peggy coming (she's always jumping on the window sill of the bedroom window when she wants to come inside). And there she was - and wanted to eat immediately!!!

We have no idea where she has been, but obviously she has no second home because she was so hungry! Maybe she's really feeling adventurous at the moment, because she wanted to leave again in the morning (but my mother didn't let her go so soon).

Anyway, I'm so relieved that she's back, healthy and in good spirits! :)

Kirsten

Medusa
08-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Oh, great news, Kirsten! I'm glad she came home safe and sound. Now to keep the little stinker from wandering off again.....:)

Sonia59
08-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Oh little Peggy, that was scary! Looking at her face on the picture you posted, I would have been so sad if something had happened to this precious girl!

Laura's Babies
08-07-2009, 08:21 AM
Awww! Peggy, you have a committment to your humans and you HAVE to come home when you are suppose to or call if you are going to be late!