PDA

View Full Version : New Jon & Kate +8 season

Pam
08-05-2009, 07:00 AM
Against my own better judgment I watched this on Monday night. (The Phillies weren't playing ;) ). These people have gone over the top. The show was about their house undergoing a "kitchen remodel." Remember this is a new house priced at over $1,000,000! So that Kate didn't have to endure living in the "mess" she took the 8 kids to the beach for two weeks. What a life. I am sorry but my pity for them and their situation (living in the fishbowl while going through a public divorce) is completely exhausted. BLECH!

happylabs
08-05-2009, 07:13 AM
Against my own better judgment I watched this on Monday night. (The Phillies weren't playing ;) ). These people have gone over the top. The show was about their house undergoing a "kitchen remodel." Remember this is a new house priced at over $1,000,000! So that Kate didn't have to endure living in the "mess" she took the 8 kids to the beach for two weeks. What a life. I am sorry but my pity for them and their situation (living in the fishbowl while going through a public divorce) is completely exhausted. BLECH!

Darn...I missed it. :rolleyes:

prechrswife
08-05-2009, 07:46 AM
I can't bring myself to watch it anymore.

RICHARD
08-05-2009, 08:37 AM
Against my own better judgment I watched this on Monday night. (The Phillies weren't playing ;) ).

Just wait until the team finds out, are you in trouble!

Trainwrecks are kinda cool!:eek:;)

boomersooner
08-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Against better judgment, I watched it, too.....they are both so full of themselves.....(right now, Jon is the worst, but Kate is unbearable, too) Poor little kids......They don't need all of that bad press....feel sorry for them...

Pam
08-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Yes, they ARE both full of themselves and have become oh so accustomed to the lifestyle that this show has created for them. They really do need to come back to reality just a bit. It didn't seem to me that Kate has learned her lesson about being b*tchy because at one point in the show she said to Jon "what planet are you from?" or words to that effect. I think she is a tyrant and he is immature - not a real good match, although they did make beautiful children. They are the real losers here.

RICHARD
08-05-2009, 01:39 PM
It didn't seem to me that Kate has learned her lesson about being b*tchy because at one point in the show she said to Jon "what planet are you from?" or words to that effect.

Ah, stop reading my mind?

;)

kuhio98
08-05-2009, 01:42 PM
I can't bring myself to watch it anymore.I feel the same. I'm hoping the show will be canceled soon and they will go back (without the mega paycheck) to living a more normal life.

Daisy and Delilah
08-05-2009, 02:12 PM
I feel the same. I'm hoping the show will be canceled soon and they will go back (without the mega paycheck) to living a more normal life.

I can't agree more. I still think it's all a publicity stunt. That show was going nowhere before. They needed something to put them on the map. I get so tired of hearing about them.:(

boomersooner
08-05-2009, 09:34 PM
So right, everyone! She is just as much to blame as he is..just for different reasons....SHE LOVES the lifestyle!! And yes, those precious babies are the ones paying for it....divorce, I imagine, is hard enough on children but to have it broadcasted on every magazine, newspaper, and gossip show is just shameful on the parents.....I did hear that the ratings were way, way down for the two shows this week.

boomersooner
08-05-2009, 09:34 PM
HE LOVES the lifestyle, too......especially the trampy blondes....

RICHARD
08-05-2009, 09:38 PM
http://www.popeater.com/2009/08/05/jon-kate-left-me-for-a-career/?icid=main|main|dl3|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeate r.com%2F2009%2F08%2F05%2Fjon-kate-left-me-for-a-career%2F

The question the kids probably ask Kate is, "Why isn't dad here for you to humiliate and yell at?":eek::o

boomersooner
08-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Yep, and that twin, Maddie, is going to be just like her....ever seen her boss those little boys around and throw her hissy fits when she doesn't get her way! LOL

Pam
08-06-2009, 11:40 AM
Yep, and that twin, Maddie, is going to be just like her....ever seen her boss those little boys around and throw her hissy fits when she doesn't get her way! LOL

I have noticed that too, and wondered if it was just me. I figure it will get worse as she gets older. :( They are all so accustomed to this lifestyle. I wonder what will happen if the money tree ever dries up.

catnapper
08-06-2009, 12:41 PM
I haven't watched it -- we know too much about their REAL lives because they're local that I don't need to watch the show. Basically, if I do watch the show (as in channel flipping) I get a kick out of seeing local places..... and wonder if ever I might be out and about and caught in the camera's lens. Like when she goes to Target or Toys R Us, I might be there too! :eek: :p

Personally, she's the biggest fake wannabe and he's disappointed locals a lot. I always blamed her for his whipped personality, but to see him hopping from one chippie to another? Shows me just what a loving father he truly is. Perhaps she's always just kept on top of him to get him to be involved.

Cataholic
08-06-2009, 12:46 PM
I don't know what it is for me but, I can't see much 'fault' in him. If I was the blame goddess, I would put it all on her. I get mad at her just watching her through my television screen!

I laughed at the snippets of her saying, "I have to do things I never thought I would have to do" or something along those lines. I thought, "what, be a mother to your children???"

I would have given her the boot about 9.5 years ago.

RICHARD
08-06-2009, 01:38 PM
I always blamed her for his whipped personality, but to see him hopping from one chippie to another? Shows me just what a loving father he truly is. Perhaps she's always just kept on top of him to get him to be involved.

DUDE!

He's lived in a plastic bag known as Kate for 10 years.

Now he can breathe! I am going to play the "macho man" card and say this-

Can you imagine what an intimate encounter would be like with that shrew?

JON! Kiss my neck! Did you forget I like my neck kissed! I can't do this unless you kiss my neck!

NO, NO! Not THAT side! That side is the side I slept wrong on. Why can't you remember the routine! I can't get into the mood when you screw up like that! JON! What is the matter with you! I put aside time to be with you and you cannot get it right?

I had to laugh about the bikini pics. Kate, in her everloving quest to be SUPERMOM, is probably auditioning future eunuchs/dads for the kids.

boomersooner
08-06-2009, 04:14 PM
I think both of them are wrong.... but when Kate is playing the oppressed woman role, I throw up a little in my mouth....oppressed with a million dollar home, vacations all of the time, more help than we would ever have with our kids....sheesh, give me a break. If she really cared, she would do what she can to get out of the production and try to give her children a non-fishbowl existence, but she doesn't want to give up the money train.....Jon certainly doesn't....

sirrahbed
08-06-2009, 04:57 PM
I have always had fun watching that show - though admit I squirmed a bit when Kate would fuss at Jon. Now I feel so badly for those kids and wish they would just take that show off the air.

Genny
08-06-2009, 08:47 PM
I really like to watch the show. My mom and I both have watched it since it first started coming on. At first they seemed like such a happy family. I know Kate definitely was bossy to Jon, but at times he acted like one of the kids anyways :rolleyes:
I feel sorry for their kids now though without their mom and dad there all the time. You know they don't understand why their life is screwed up now.
I still like the show though ;)

RICHARD
08-14-2009, 11:45 PM
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=426188&GT1=28103

Jon and Hate plus 8?