PDA

View Full Version : Taking the old web tv

davidpizzica
08-04-2009, 09:10 PM
When I move, I'm taking my ye olde web tv system with me. I know it's like driving a model "T" in the Indianapolis 500, but at least she's reliable. This way I'll still be able to be on PT. Any opinions on web tv (good or bad)? Without it I'd never have met Moosmom!

RICHARD
08-04-2009, 09:31 PM
You better stay in touch.:eek:

We will track you down!:eek:

blue
08-04-2009, 09:40 PM
We will track you down!:eek:

^This!^

What happened to the Mac?

Laura's Babies
08-04-2009, 09:46 PM
As long as you stay in touch so we will know what you are doing and how you are!

davidpizzica
08-04-2009, 09:50 PM
^^This!
What happened to the Mac?

Blue, I was going to get the mac, but that was before I found out I was going to assisted living. I'm not how much room I'd have there so I thought it'll be easier with the web.

blue
08-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Blue, I was going to get the mac, but that was before I found out I was going to assisted living. I'm not how much room I'd have there so I thought it'll be easier with the web.

THat sucks, if you can still get the Mac leave the TV behind.

Catty1
08-04-2009, 10:07 PM
David, new(er) Macs are AMAZING spacesavers!

If you can get a used or refurbished iMac or even a new MiniMac (needs keyboard and monitor and mouse), go for it.

Pics here:

http://store.apple.com/ca/browse/home/shop_mac/family/imac?mco=MTE4MTQ

blue
08-04-2009, 10:11 PM
David, new(er) Macs are AMAZING spacesavers!

If you can get a used or refurbished iMac or even a new MiniMac (needs keyboard and monitor and mouse), go for it.

Pics here:

http://store.apple.com/ca/browse/home/shop_mac/family/imac?mco=MTE4MTQ

I think he was getting one of the earlier CRT Imac.

Catty1
08-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Golly...there's got to be a sleeker version around somewhere! But...refurbished? Maybe they are too new....

There are mini-pc's as well - and flat screen monitors are starting to appear on Freecycle and such as giveaways.

David, a mini PC, your keyboard, mouse and monitor (flatscreen, if you can find one - maybe a friend has one?) would be great...and AVG Free antivirus works great.