PDA

View Full Version : I am so P!SSED off

sparks19
08-04-2009, 07:35 PM
nevermind

chocolatepuppy
08-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Been there, done that. Had a crackhead next door with up to five little dogs. Open the door, out the dogs come, poop in my yard, over at my fence firing my dogs up.
After many shouting matches, I called Animal Control. She got a letter asking for the license numbers of her dogs. Bet that cost her a pretty penny.;) They told me to get pictures of her dogs on my property. She saw me taking them and they never came over here again. Her losing her house was the happiest day of our lives.
She wasn't mean to her dogs. Her daughter was and I reported her for that also.
Report them and then, watch nothing gets thrown over the fence. It's a living hell having dogs when someone next door with dogs is irresponsible.

blue
08-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Sparks, my dogs got loose and only Blue got injured. I didnt press charges against the other owner becuase my dogs where on their property, cost me $300. My mom was after me to try and get the other owner to help pay but it was my fault my dogs got loose.

THere are a few dog owners on my street that let their dogs run around here but it doesnt cause many problems. THankfully their arent any small dogs running free because Blue does not like small breeds.

Start making calls on the neighbors dog, and call every time.

sparks19
08-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Sparks, my dogs got loose and only Blue got injured. I didnt press charges against the other owner becuase my dogs where on their property, cost me $300. My mom was after me to try and get the other owner to help pay but it was my fault my dogs got loose.

THere are a few dog owners on my street that let their dogs run around here but it doesnt cause many problems. THankfully their arent any small dogs running free because Blue does not like small breeds.

Start making calls on the neighbors dog, and call every time.

yeah I definitely need to do that.

Seriously they have been nothing but trouble since the very day they moved in.

We can't even have hannahs birthday at our own house becuase the street is filled with all of the cars of all of the families that are living in this house. So there is no where for anyone to park :(

It's just so frustrating. we were spoiled before. We had AMAZING neighbors and still have one amazing neighbor on one side... unfortunately our other neighbors moved to a house with an extra bedroom for their growing family :) and we still keep in touch with them

caseysmom
08-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Crappy neighbors suck, I don't know what to tell you, I am sorry you are going through that and I hope they don't bother Hannah when she starts playing in the yard. Growing up we had some neighbors like that, I vividly remember my dog chasing some neighbor kids out of our backyard with a shovel:eek:

blue
08-04-2009, 10:24 PM
I dont remember where, but areas have restrictions on how many vehicles can be parked on the road. A fire code issue.

caseysmom
08-04-2009, 10:28 PM
I dont remember where, but areas have restrictions on how many vehicles can be parked on the road. A fire code issue.

Most places don't allow them just to sit either, are the cars being driven?

sparks19
08-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Most places don't allow them just to sit either, are the cars being driven?

Iw ill have to check into the restrictions for this area.

I don't know if they are really being driven... I only know of TWO that have been moved at all. There has to be only ONE person in that house working because only ONE vehicle is gone more than an hour a day.

But my biggest fear is...

if we start filing reports against them... are they going to retaliate?

I mean really there is nothing REAL they could use to retaliate against us with. we are quiet people... I do NOT allow my dogs to bark and carry on depsite their KIDS harrassing MY dogs. but when they start barking I call them in immediately. but you don't need anything REAL to file a complaint. so I'm afraid that if we complain they will retaliate

Karen
08-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Are they renters or homeowners? If they are renters, maybe you could speak to the landlord? Some town/cities have online information of who owns each piece of property ... you may be able to find out that way.

Animal control should definitely be notified, as you have seen animal abuse. The poor dog, and the poor kids, being raised that way!

caseysmom
08-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Tanya, pm me if you need to vent, I have no problem with a little salty language:D

boomersooner
08-05-2009, 12:28 PM
If you think there is more than one family living there, that could be a violation......Call your city and ask for the code enforcement department, I guess....If it is coded as single family dwelling, they can't have all of those people living there. I don't know if it is a code that gets enforced or not.

Daisy and Delilah
08-05-2009, 12:49 PM
I've had neighbors that had junk cars parked in their driveways. I called the county zoning office. Those cars were removed within 24 hours every time.

Tanya, this is a terrible situation. I've had some bad neighbors over the years and it's ridiculous to feel like a prisoner, of these people, in your own home. I was scared to do anything too. However, I found that I would rather have had peace of mind and resolution so I reported them for everything I could.
Fortunately, they decided they didn't want to increase the length of their rap sheets or go to jail so they left me alone.

I seriously had their criminal backgrounds checked by someone I knew that wasn't supposed to do it but it was a favor to me. These people you're dealing with sound like they could have something like this(rap sheets a mile long) too. If so, do they want to abide by the law or go back to jail for whatever you can charge against them?

The most recent issue I had, many other neighbors started calling on him too. It wasn't always me. Before too long, I didn't need to call anymore because others beat me to it.

Call your City Hall and get their names and anything you can find out. Believe me, it will empower you to do what you need to do without fear of retaliation. Once you get their names, do a supervised population inmate search of all your local jails.

I read your original post but I can't remember all of it. If I can help at all, please PM me. With Hannah, you don't need this kind of reckless behavior around her or you guys. Best wishes.

Terry