PDA

View Full Version : Lucy

LHCamry
08-03-2009, 07:29 AM
Lucy.....Your family did hit the jack pot with you. You are so beautiful.
I know you will bring much love and comfort to your family.
Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

Daisy and Delilah
08-03-2009, 08:02 AM
Good Grief!! You are a gorgeous little girl, Lucy. We can see why everyone is so taken with you. Your markings and facial expressions are so pretty. Jackpot for sure. We have to say how much we love those little pawsies. You are a delicate flower, Lucy Girl!! You've been a lucky girl so far to not have been stung by the bees. Maybe you are a born beekeeper. Be careful sweetie. In time, we think Chet and Holly will come around. Sometimes, kitties are hard to figure. They have their own agenda but we know they will grow to love you. Congratulations on your big day in our DOTD spotlight. Please tell the family to give you loads of kisses from us today to help in the big celebration!! Happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Steamy, Florida :cool: :cool:

happylabs
08-03-2009, 08:02 AM
Lucy, you are an adorable girl! I am sure it is the Labrador in you that gives you a wonderful personality. :D

Enjoy your day of being DOTD sweet girl!

wolfensteinsmom
08-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Good morning, Lucy! All those people who stop your humans on the street are absolutely spot on! You are really beautiful!:D You got the best looking of all your ancestors! :cool: The lab came out in the eyes. You have very loving and soulful eyes. I hope you have a very long, healthy, happy life with your humans. Mixes usually have healthier lives than pure breeds. Have a wonderful afternoon filled with friends, family, and a bunch of treats for your special day. Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful little Lucy!:love::)

meddings
08-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Lucy, I love your facial "mask" and the markings on your front feet. You are a lovely, unique girl and I'm so glad you have a family that loves you so much. xxoo:love:

tatsxxx11
08-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Of course heads turn when you come walking by Lucy, you're a beauty!!!:eek: I'd be one of those whacky dog lovers, hailing you down, asking your Mom if I could give you a hug and a kiss!:D Truly, you are stunning; one beautiful blend of 3 beloved breeds! You're going to grow up to be one amazing girl, Lucy! Beauty, brains and the sweetest most loving personality! You're the "full monty" of doggiedom!:D You and your family both hit the jackpot, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts!:love: Oh, what fun you and your family are going to have growing up together!:p What a life, so rich with love and fun adventures...you're the envy of doggies near and far, Lucy! Congratulations and lots and lots of hugs and smoochies to you beautiful Lucy, our most deserving Dog of the Day! Enjoy your big day on center stage sweetheart, and every moment of your wonderful, happy, love filled life!!!:love::love::love: (And I have a feeling it won't be long before the kitties come around, too!:D)

lizbud
08-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Hello Lucy,

You look almost like a painting, to pretty to be real.:) I am so happy to
meet you Lucy. It is so good to know what a great family you have, complete
with two kitties. Congratulations on being chosen our DOG OF THE DAY. I
would like to wish you & your family a long, happy, healthy life.:) Hugs and
kisses just for you sweet girl.