PDA

View Full Version : Dear Barbara

Logan
08-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Please come to South Carolina and get me. My parents have lost their minds. :eek: They brought home not one, but two kittens!!! Into MY house!!! How dare they? I've been a good kitty, hardly ever acting mean anymore. I put up with all these dogs and thought I was sitting pretty as king of this house. But no more!!! What is a boy to do??

Please write soon.
Love,
Butter

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/lbagley/firstmeeting.jpg

Freedom
08-02-2009, 08:13 PM
LOL!

Aw, Butter, don't worry you are still KING!

- You tower over the wee ones!
- You get to teach them lots of stuff - stuff to get back at those silly humans for bringing the wee ones home in the first place!;)
- You will set the house rules for the wee ones to break - oops, did I say that? :p

You are still PT's BUTTER, always remember that!

catmandu
08-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Aww , the more Cats the merrier Butter , and we think that those Two once starving Kittens will grow into be your Best Friends.
:love::love:
We would love to have you with us Butter , but we think that once you get used to love these Babies and become Wonderful Friends!!
:love::love::)

momcat
08-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Don't worry Butter, your standing in the house is still secure. Only you can teach these new baby kittens all the things they need to know about being cats. Play this right and you'll have two reliable allies. And best of all, once you have the babies trained to your way of doing things, it will be easier to blame the dogs when something naughty happens!

katladyd
08-03-2009, 12:34 AM
Just think, Butter, now there are three cats in the house. Any cat can tell you that three cats can rule any number of dogs or humans. Man, you guys can now rule!!!:D

Barbara
08-03-2009, 02:44 AM
Dearest Butter,
how long have I been waiting for a thread with this headline. Yes you are welcome here any time. Just hire the catmobile to get you to the airport and when you arrive here I'll pick you up.
I will not tell Filou and Tigris yet as you still might change your mind when you hear that there is no chance these little ones rule the roost. They are just too small.
And with a king of cats like you are it will not be a problem for you to be a boss.
If you decide to stay I will be very sorry however and will not have a chance to plant the kisses on your forehead which I send right now :)
Love
Barbara

Medusa
08-03-2009, 05:50 AM
Look at it this way, Butter: now you have more subjects to rule over. You're still KING! And a handsome one, too, I might add. :love:

Laura's Babies
08-03-2009, 07:47 AM
Hay Butter! Not to worry, YOU will always be the king of the house and now you have little ones you can impress with your smartness and beauty. Best of all, YOU can train them the way YOU want them trained! More servants to do what you want!!

Rachel
08-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Oh, Bad Boy Butter, be very careful. It seems like you are being sucked into the wily ways of kitties. Indiffernce is the key and I'm seeing far too much interest in these little ones in that picture. Maybe if I could see your face, I would be reassured that you are giving them your steely eyed warning that you are the one who must be obeyed.

Please tell your human sister that her tie-dyed sheets are very pretty.

Vermontcat
08-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Hey Butter, you are now known as big brother Butter and that means that you can boss around the little brothers and blame things on them.;)
If you don't go to Barbara's house in Germany, you are always welcome here with my two Meezer girls.
They would love to have a Meezer brother to cuddle up with and make a Meezer pile with.:)