PDA

View Full Version : Meet Icabod (!), My New IG Rescue!

Twisterdog
08-01-2009, 09:27 PM
This is Icabod. (I know, what a name! :rolleyes:) He is my latest IG rescue. He came from the same nasty BYB as Gia, poor babies. But, this guy and one Chinese crested, that my friend took, are the last two of her dogs. We finally shut her down! Yeah!

He is SUCH a good boy! He, as you can clearly see, fits right in with Gia and Rocky.

And, just because they are so pretty, a picture of Rocky and Gia playing in the pond, and one of Rocky in the grass.

Husky_mom
08-02-2009, 01:47 AM
all three are lovely... in a way lucky you to have all those cuties ;)

glad the place is shut and now they´ll be better off...

are you keeping him too? ;)

chocolatepuppy
08-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Icabod's a cutie! Yay for shutting that woman down!:D

Daisy and Delilah
08-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Kudos for shutting her down!!!! YAY!!! Icabod is adorable. I can't get enough if those IG's. They are beautiful doggies. Thanks for sharing.:)

Twisterdog
08-02-2009, 09:21 PM
are you keeping him too? ;)

Oh, probably. :rolleyes: I'm still saying that he is going to a new home, but my family is already rolling their eyes. It took him about an hour to act like he had lived here his entire life.

4 Dog Mother
08-03-2009, 12:48 PM
Icabod is a cu-tee. He looks so sweet and seems to fit with your other two like they have always been a family. Congratulations!

gemini9961
08-03-2009, 03:34 PM
He is cute. I am interested in the IG breed, maybe one day I will get to adopt one via a rescue. :)

cassiesmom
08-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Hello again, beautiful Rocky and Gia, and hello, Ichabod! You are all so pretty! I like your shiny, sleek coats that look like soft velvet. Ichabod, I'm very glad you don't live in a bad place anymore. Now you can have loving from your people, healthy food and play time whether you go to another home or you are already at your forever home! :D I enjoyed seeing you all today!

Varga
08-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Aww. Italian Greyhounds are so pretty. A friend of mine has one as well. Such charmers they are! They really know how to wrap you around their pretty little paws haha:D
But I guess you (and your family) already know that ;)

finn's mom
08-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Cute puppy, I love the name Icabod! Sleepy Hollow is such a cool story! I've only ever seen it spelled Ichabod, but either way, it's a great name!

MonicanHonda
08-08-2009, 01:08 PM
What an adorable little guy. I personally love the name. LOL! It's cute.

Twisterdog
08-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Cute puppy, I love the name Icabod! Sleepy Hollow is such a cool story! I've only ever seen it spelled Ichabod, but either way, it's a great name!

Yeah, I noticed that too, but if you met this person, you would be surprised her spelling was as close as it was. :mad::rolleyes:

My son and his friends started calling him Icky ... which doesn't seem very nice to me! So I've been calling him Iggy. I hope that sticks instead!