PDA

View Full Version : Sara Palin Getting A Divorce???

lizbud
08-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Where there's smoke, etc.

http://features.csmonitor.com/politics/2009/08/01/palin-getting-a-divorce-nope/

Karen
08-01-2009, 06:50 PM
It seems people will make up just about anything for attention these days. Maybe it was wishful thinking on one person's part, etc. Frankly, if I never hear about Mrs. Palin again, that'd be fine with me.

Daisy and Delilah
08-01-2009, 08:04 PM
It seems people will make up just about anything for attention these days. Maybe it was wishful thinking on one person's part, etc. Frankly, if I never hear about Mrs. Palin again, that'd be fine with me.

I agree!!!

Freedom
08-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Frankly, if I never hear about Mrs. Palin again, that'd be fine with me.

Ditto from me!

blue
08-01-2009, 08:39 PM

I agree!!!

Ditto from me!

Liz, I know you love to hate her...

But let it go.

happylabs
08-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Ho...hum............:D

Pam
08-02-2009, 06:34 AM
Liz, I know you love to hate her...

But let it go.

Taken from the article that was posted:

“This is the sort of story that’s spreading on the lefty blogs, and then it gets pushed into the comments of other blogs,

Enough said, and who cares really one way or the other? :p

moosmom
08-02-2009, 07:07 AM
I ask myself, "Do I really care?"

Um, NOPE. Sick of the lot of them.

lizbud
08-02-2009, 10:43 AM
What, nobody wants to critize the misspelling of her name?:D I will be
eternally thankful to John McCain for dragging SP onto the world stage.

kokopup
08-02-2009, 11:12 AM
I will be
eternally thankful to John McCain for dragging SP onto the world stage

As if night time TV didn't already have enough material.

Pam
08-02-2009, 01:11 PM
What, nobody wants to critize the misspelling of her name?

I never noticed because I never knew how it was spelled and honestly never cared. I do, however, know that you spelled criticize wrong! :p:p

sasvermont
08-02-2009, 02:01 PM
It is none of my business if SP is divorcing or not! I just don't get involved in others' lives/divorces.

I have a feeling the divorce thing is a fabrication by the press/bloggers, etc.

She has enough on her plate, and I don't wish her anymore.

I would love to see her ...... and her family just fade into the sunset.

lizbud
08-02-2009, 07:23 PM
I never noticed because I never knew how it was spelled and honestly never cared. I do, however, know that you spelled criticize wrong! :p:p

Ah, that's the spirit. I knew you could do it.:D:D

sparks19
08-02-2009, 09:17 PM
Who cares

people get divorced. whether it's true or not... who cares? IF they are getting divorced... let their family deal with it in PEACE.

Just like this whole jon and kate BS. Those poor kids... being dragged through a PUBLIC divorce. as if it isn't hard enough on families as it is but people for some reason feel it's their business and get their jollies from reading and talking about it. How would they feel if it were their family :(

Leave people alone. Not just for the parents that are going through the divorce... but for the poor kids who are only victims of this kind of ridiculous "news"

Grace
08-02-2009, 10:12 PM
Who cares

people get divorced. whether it's true or not... who cares? IF they are getting divorced... let their family deal with it in PEACE.

Just like this whole jon and kate BS. Those poor kids... being dragged through a PUBLIC divorce. as if it isn't hard enough on families as it is but people for some reason feel it's their business and get their jollies from reading and talking about it. How would they feel if it were their family :(

Leave people alone. Not just for the parents that are going through the divorce... but for the poor kids who are only victims of this kind of ridiculous "news"

I totally agree with who cares. As far as Jon & Kate, though, the poor kids have only their parents to blame - for agreeing to this ridiculous TV show, thus putting all of them right in the middle of the mess. All because they needed/wanted the money :(

I have never watched their show; the thought of it makes me cringe. How can any parent put their kids and family life all over TV - just to scratch an itch :confused:

blue
08-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Who cares.

I totally agree with who cares.

Liz cares, its her shadenfreude.

Pam
08-03-2009, 05:17 AM
I will be
eternally thankful to John McCain for dragging SP onto the world stage.

I am eternally thankful for lots of things but "things political" would never get on that list. :confused:

gini
08-08-2009, 12:11 PM
I started laughing because I asked myself "why are you reading this thread?"

lizbud
08-08-2009, 01:20 PM
I started laughing because I asked myself "why are you reading this thread?"

Ah yes, Sarah Palin, the gift that keeps on giving.:D