PDA

View Full Version : Coco Puff has become a real "Catsanova"; *Update* 8/2; post # 18

Medusa
07-30-2009, 10:20 AM
A few days ago he wanted to do head bumpies w/me, which I love, so I readily complied. Then he put his paws on my shoulders indicating that he wanted to be thrown over my shoulder. Again, I was happy to do so. Then...he started nibbling my ear, making me laugh like crazy but he wouldn't stop. It's when he stuck his tongue in my ear that I said "Ok, that's enough o' that!" Now it's become a daily ritual. My blue eyed Raoul Boop is now called "Catsanova".

Barbara
07-30-2009, 10:29 AM
Love the "Catsanova" name- a miracle that nobody found it for his PT name;) (Would be an option for Richard maybe ;))
And Coco Puff has such a handsome face that I have to send a nosekissie for him.

Medusa
07-30-2009, 10:34 AM
Love the "Catsanova" name- a miracle that nobody found it for his PT name;) (Would be an option for Richard maybe ;))
And Coco Puff has such a handsome face that I have to send a nosekissie for him.

You'd better watch out. He might make a move on you next. He's shameless. ;)

astrid
07-30-2009, 10:42 AM
Aww!!! What a charmer!! Please give him a head bumpie from me:love:

katladyd
07-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Coco Puff is probably showing you how thankful he is that you were so good to him when his hearing was gone. He was scared and you helped him feel safe. That's a big thing for a cat. He loves you to pieces for that! Give him kisses and head bumpies from me.:love:

kuhio98
07-30-2009, 01:51 PM
What a beautiful boy you have there, Mary. He definitely looks more of a lover than a fighter. :D

catmandu
07-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Catsanovas quite the Valentino , I would say!
I am going to have to update my references as noone kniows who I mean.
Hes vey handsome and I am sure with his tecnique , there will be Meezer-Ettes lined up the block to be his Belle!!!
:love::love::love:

Queen of Poop
07-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Awwwwwww, he loves you!!!!

kb2yjx
07-30-2009, 06:46 PM
When I saw the second photo, I immediately thought of Rudolph Valentino!!!!

Laura's Babies
07-30-2009, 08:08 PM
STUCK his tongue in your EAR? :eek: I was rolling on the floor laughing!! That is just to darn funny! What's he going to do next?:rolleyes:

Vermontcat
07-30-2009, 09:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/meezers/9mill15.jpg
Milly sends lots of kisses and headbumpies to her boyfriend Coco Puff.:love:
She even had me print out one of his photos you posted above so she could hang it by her bed.;)
(She said it's ok that he loves his mom but he can only have one Meezer girlfriend and that is her.:p)

Medusa
07-30-2009, 09:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/meezers/9mill15.jpg
Milly sends lots of kisses and headbumpies to her boyfriend Coco Puff.:love:
She even had me print out one of his photos you posted above so she could hang it by her bed.;)
(She said it's ok that he loves his mom but he can only have one Meezer girlfriend and that is her.:p)

I was waiting to see if you were going to post something because Coco Puff was getting antsy. He's relieved that Millie still loves him. I think he may be a playuh, though. LOL

Medusa
07-30-2009, 09:48 PM
STUCK his tongue in your EAR? :eek: I was rolling on the floor laughing!! That is just to darn funny! What's he going to do next?:rolleyes:

Scary thought that. :eek:

Sonia59
07-31-2009, 02:49 AM
Aww what a cute Catsanova! I would love to have a kiss from him too :D

cassiesmom
07-31-2009, 09:53 PM
He is so handsome-- please give him an extra head bumpy from me!

momcat
07-31-2009, 09:58 PM
Uh Oh.....perhaps you'd best make sure Catsanova stays away from the "Purrno" thread :eek:

Laura's Babies
08-01-2009, 08:25 AM
Uh Oh.....perhaps you'd best make sure Catsanova stays away from the "Purrno" thread

OH MY! That cracked me up!! :D

Medusa
08-02-2009, 07:15 AM
I don't know what's going on w/this boy but last night was really something. He did the ear nibbling bit, as usual, then he grabbed a mouthful of my hair at the hairline and yanked really hard! I shrieked because it hurt and then he bit my chin just as hard! I put him down after that. We were all snug in bed, he, Boo, Pidge and I (rather crowded, too, I might say) and he started nibbling on my toes and it made me giggle. Next thing I know, CRUNCH! I don't know what has gotten into him. I've never played rough w/him or any of my Fur Posse so I don't know what his deal is. I'm sure glad that he's been neutered. I'd hate to think how rough he'd be w/a female of his own species. :eek:

Laura's Babies
08-02-2009, 10:56 AM
WOW! Is he just getting over excited or something?

momcat
08-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Mary, I'm just curious. Have you spoken with your vet about Coco Puff's change in behavior?

krazyaboutkatz
08-02-2009, 03:26 PM
He sure is a very handsome boy.:) I wonder why he's being so rough with you too. I could see if you had been petting him a lot and then he became overstimulated but you weren't even doing that. Maybe he thinks that your bed is getting too crowded and he wants to be the only cat in your bed. Hopefully this roughness won't continue.

katladyd
08-02-2009, 03:34 PM
My MacGyver used to do things like that years ago, but it was only for a little while and then he stopped and never did it again. I never did figure out what made him do those things, he's a real lover, generally.:love:

Medusa
08-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Mary, I'm just curious. Have you spoken with your vet about Coco Puff's change in behavior?

No, there have been only 2 episodes and it's only been very recently so I thought I'd wait and see if it continues and, if so, I'll surely give my vet a call.

My MacGyver used to do things like that years ago, but it was only for a little while and then he stopped and never did it again. I never did figure out what made him do those things, he's a real lover, generally.:love:

So is Coco Puff, which is why I called him Catsanova. This is out of character for him. We'll see how he behaves tonight.