PDA

View Full Version : Where do I put the tokens?

RICHARD
07-27-2009, 08:57 AM
Brothel offers discounts to cyclists

A Berlin brothel is doing its bit for the environment - by offering discounts to customers who arrive on bicycles.

"The recession has hit our industry hard," said Thomas Goetz, owner of the Maison d'envie brothel.

"Obviously we hope that the discount will attract more people. It's good for business, it's good for the environment - and it's good for the girls."

Customers who arrive on a bicycle or who can prove they took public transportation get a five euro (£4.30) discount from the usual 70-euro fee for a 45 minute session.

"We have around three to five new customers coming in daily to take advantage of the discount," he said, adding the green rebate has helped alleviate traffic and parking congestion in the neighbourhood.

--------------
Someone will try to pay with a bus pass or tokens, I know it!

This story BEGS for one-liners, most of which are kinda edgy.....

The ONE I CHOOSE to go with is this...Do you get a discount when the workers show up on their cycles?:rolleyes::eek:

I thought it would be a discount done with the Tour de France going on, but this sounds like a on-going thing.

I guess they may extend the promotion and offer discounts to riders who show up in a white, green, polka dot or yellow jersey?:eek:;)

Grace
07-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Did you check your back pocket?

RICHARD
07-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Did you check your back pocket?

That's why I hate wearing cargo pants, I am always losing things in pockets.:D:rolleyes::eek: