PDA

View Full Version : another HAPPY CAT update!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-01-2002, 02:18 AM
I know some of you remember the story of the guy Howard who rescued the starving kitten at our work and nursed it back to health (Nestle).. and then went and rescued a himilian cat from the pound (Simmy)...... weeeelllllll.... he thinks that Nestle and Simmy have spread the word that he is a cat lover cause the other week he said a cat came into his garage and his girlfriend was there and pet the cat then the cat left and brought back three newborn kittens!!!!!! He is letting Mommy kat and babies stay in the garage and is wanting to find them homes when they are older!! He brought me some pictures in today that he took off his web cam AND THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE!! I think he said momma kat is a calico and there is one black one orange and one creme kitten. They are soooo small they just opened their eyes the other day and are trying to learn to walk... they can't be but two weeks old. He said he will pick them up and they just squeek for their momma... aghghgh I almost snuck and followed him home when he left work so I could see them... j/k! I do wish I could see them though.. but I know it would be so hard to leave them. And he brought me in some "real" pictures of Nestle and Simmy that he took and Nestle ended up being one cute little cat. I am so glad Howard found him and saved his life! I just love happy cat stories!! :)

weeze
10-01-2002, 07:31 AM
Yes, Thank goodness for Howard. I wish there were more people like him around! (and everyone else here at COTD of course!)

Logan
10-01-2002, 08:50 AM
That is a "Happy Cat" story, Sara!!! :D :D :D

Edwina's Secretary
10-01-2002, 10:15 AM
It's a wonderful story Sara and I also think it says something good about people! You can't always judge a book ( truck drivers) by the cover.

Next thing you know we will be hearing that Howard has coverted a bunch of trailers into a cat sanctuary!

Randi
10-01-2002, 10:47 AM
Sara, your story was really heartwarming. What a great guy Howard is! :D More of them!!!

AmberLee
10-01-2002, 03:13 PM
How wonderful! I'm especially pleased that you have someone you can 'talk cat' to at work now. Thanks for such a happy update!

krazyaboutkatz
10-01-2002, 10:06 PM
That's such a great story Sara. Thanks for sharing it with us. :) I'd love to see pictures. Do you have any that you can share with us?

delidog
10-01-2002, 10:16 PM
wonderful story...we love howard.....
does he have homes for the momma and all the kittens????
how close is he to fl.???;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-01-2002, 11:19 PM
I'd love to see pictures. Do you have any that you can share with us?
no :( he brought them in and I don't have any way of getting them on here.... I will have to sneak in the front offices and see if they have a scanner......or *idea* I can get him to email me pictures off of his web cam...

does he have homes for the momma and all the kittens????
No they are too young right now they are only about two weeks old.. He thinks he might keep the creme colored one though... he said he really wanted to rescue a main coon but he thinks he likes it too much :D I am just glad these poor kitties found a loving person to save them!!:)