PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy Update...

kt_luvs_kitties
07-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Just wanted to update, since I never get to a computer anymore:D

I am 15 weeks now, and we find out the sex on August 11th. I did have a major bleed on July4th... Went to the doctor on July 6th and they could not find what caused it... Talk about scary! Nothing in pregnancy is scarier than looking down to see BRIGHT RED in the toilet:eek: * Only good thing about that was I got another ultrasound, and saw an actual BABY that time! With feet and LOOOOONG legs and a widdle nose and all. Baby was showing off so bad, doing kicks and flips... I was in heaven. Cutest baby I have ever seen, LOL:love:

Anyways, I feel ok, but my Morning sickness hit me late (10+ weeks) So instead of getting lucky like I thought, I just have to eat my words and deal. Fun stuff:p:rolleyes:

We are VERY excited and feel so blessed. I am getting a small little *bump* now, and it makes it feel even more real. I will post pictures soon, once I get up the courage to show myself 6 pounds heavier:eek: LOL

Talk to you all soon, I miss PT SO BAD! Katie Layne and family:love:

Scooter's Mom
07-25-2009, 10:06 PM
Katie, you just take care of yourself and your precious little one. You're always in my thoughts and prayers. Update us whenever you can, but YOU be your first priority.

((Hugs)) and best wishes headin' your way.

Love,
Crystal & the crew in Phoenix

Moesha
07-25-2009, 10:09 PM
Thank you so much for the update. I was just wondering how you and the baby were doing yesterday. Please take extra special care of yourself. You've had two very scary episodes so far. Can't wait to hear what gender the new bundle of joy is.

Karen
07-25-2009, 10:14 PM
You and Sprout will be in our prayers.

Catty1
07-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Hi, Katie!

Good news! Bet that was amazing seeing your baby!

Does the Dr want you on bed rest or anything? I hope you stay healthy and baby does too. :love::love:

I wonder if the kitties notice anything yet? ;)

HUGS!

krazyaboutkatz
07-26-2009, 12:15 AM
Thanks for updating us. I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes well. I'll keep you and the baby in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

finn's mom
07-26-2009, 06:18 AM
It is so cool to see an entire person in there! :) I'm glad to hear everything's going well, though, and can't wait to see photos!

Taz_Zoee
07-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Thanks for updating us Katie! I've been wondering about you lately. So glad to hear everything is going well. I get back from vacation right around the time you find out the babies gender. I will look forward to finding out (if you can get to a computer to update us :p).

Hugs to you and your family!

cassiesmom
07-26-2009, 07:50 PM
Katie, I was thinking about you in church this morning! Fingers crossed and prayers said!

Hugs,
Elyse

kimlovescats
07-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Congratulations, Katie! How exciting!:love:

AdoreMyDogs
07-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Katie I'm so, so excited for you. You will be in my prayers that the rest of the pregnancy goes smooth. You're going to be a great mom :)

lvpets2002
07-27-2009, 12:41 PM
:) Well all sounds great.. Glad you & baby doing good.. Come on & let us see the 6 pounds..:D

Daisy and Delilah
07-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Great news, Katie. Thanks for keeping us posted. Take care of yourself!!:)

Reachoutrescue
08-19-2009, 03:46 PM
I am so excited for you Katie!!! I remember when you said you didn't want kids! See how quickly it changes!! I can't wait to see pics when your little bundle is born!! Congrats again!!