PDA

View Full Version : The Stupidest Person Ever ???

lizbud
07-25-2009, 07:21 PM
This piece of video was shot in all seriousness. Really.:)

Hard to believe she is allowed outside by herself.:rolleyes:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/24/is-this-the-stupidest-per_n_244440.html

sasvermont
07-25-2009, 07:53 PM
It hurts just to listen to her.

She sounds a tad like you know who..... SP. Actually, SP has a bite more continunity to her speeches.:eek::eek::eek:

Cinder & Smoke
07-25-2009, 11:18 PM
Actually, SP has a bite more continunity to her speeches. :eek::eek::eek:

Not much ... but a little bit more.

:rolleyes:

:D

blue
07-25-2009, 11:34 PM
The blind hatred for Sarah Palin must be great to even try to equate her with the dimwit in this video.

RICHARD
07-26-2009, 11:26 AM
JC,

I looked at the date this was recorded?

May 08? I didn't even bother.

It must be a slow news day, because they are picking up on 'news' thats 14 months old?

I'd pull some Boxer, Feinstein or Pelosi clips to show how really smart morons get jobs in government.... and keep them.

P.S. Northern California really has some women and men, that played too long in the 'grass' fields.....Now, they are just overmedicated.

lizbud
07-26-2009, 04:52 PM
It hurts just to listen to her.

She sounds a tad like you know who..... SP. Actually, SP has a bite more continunity to her speeches.:eek::eek::eek:

It's probably the "beauty pageant" effect. What ever you do, don't stop
talking & it'll all be okay. :D

pomtzu
07-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Be afraid - be very afraid!!!! :eek: Just hope and pray that she never reproduces!

Since I live on the East Coast, I think I'll have one of my slaves go out and pick some vegetables off of one of those vegetable trees that she mentioned! :rolleyes: :eek:

Medusa
07-26-2009, 07:47 PM
be afraid - be very afraid!!!! :eek: Just hope and pray that she never reproduces!

Since i live on the east coast, i think i'll have one of my slaves go out and pick some vegetables off of one of those vegetable trees that she mentioned! :rolleyes: :eek:

lol

kuhio98
07-26-2009, 08:43 PM
The blind hatred for Sarah Palin must be great to even try to equate her with the dimwit in this video.

blue ~ I don't know why they felt the need to bring Sarah Palin into this. But, since they did..... I'm willing to bet this dimwit voted for O. ;)

Edwina's Secretary
07-26-2009, 10:12 PM
blue ~ I don't know why they felt the need to bring Sarah Palin into this. But, since they did..... I'm willing to bet this dimwit voted for O. ;)

Just love the THEY....:D:D:D

THEY must be one of those conspiracies....

blue
07-26-2009, 10:24 PM

A conspiracy of the 3 maybe 4, people that brought up or refered to now Former Governor Palin in this thread ES? 3 or 4 people isnt much of a conspiracy now is it, I guess if we include ES we can now call it a conspiracy cell of 5.

Daisy and Delilah
07-27-2009, 04:17 PM
What else are they growing out there that's free? I think she has taken advantage of the free harvest.:eek:

sasvermont
07-27-2009, 05:10 PM
I was beginning to think I might be alone when comparing the video referred to in this thread, to our dear Sarah Palin's speech(es).

And then, I happened to stumble on this :

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/27/sarah-palin-vs-that-crazy_n_245779.html

I guess I am not alone in the comparison.
:p:p:p:p
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

RICHARD
07-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Funny,

I was thinking how most women get that shrill WAH WAH WAH WAH voice that all the women in the Charley Brown cartoons get.

Hmm, Life imitates cartoons?:D.

lizbud
07-27-2009, 07:23 PM
I was beginning to think I might be alone when comparing the video referred to in this thread, to our dear Sarah Palin's speech(es).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/27/sarah-palin-vs-that-crazy_n_245779.html

That is a riot.:D I guess you were not alone at all.:D ROTFLMAO

cassiesmom
07-27-2009, 07:59 PM
Sounds like she was off on a tangent about half a sentence after she started talking.

But a little further down on the HuffPost page I found this:
http://http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/27/filipino-inmates-perform_n_245420.html
I think the guard who started the dancing program at that Filipino prison was definitely NOT the stupidest person ever!

blue
07-27-2009, 10:04 PM
What else are they growing out there that's free? I think she has taken advantage of the free harvest.:eek:

Trust me nothing grown here is free.

Of course youre not.

You and all of the Huffington Posts followers were led to a conclusion. You may not be a HP follower but you can say "Moo" or "Bah" along with them.

That is a riot.:D I guess you were not alone at all.:D ROTFLMAO

I invite you to "Moo" or "Bah" with the rest of the followers.

Sounds like she was off on a tangent about half a sentence after she started talking.

http://http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/27/filipino-inmates-perform_n_245420.html
I think the guard who started the dancing program at that Filipino prison was definitely NOT the stupidest person ever!

THe Huffington Post doesnt hide their bias, and the bias in this thread isnt either.

The guard that started the dancing program in Filipino prisons is a genius. Tensions are down, fighting is down, overall conditions among prisoners improved after that program started. They recreated the dance today in tribute to the dead junkie pop star, as well as 3 other routines.

Even inferring the guard that started the program is stupid makes me shake my head.

Edwina's Secretary
07-27-2009, 10:50 PM
Oooooo...the conspiracy is growing!!!!

Wasn't that an interesting piece CM? What a creative guy. Imagine getting 1,500 convicts to not only agree but work together...heck...imagine getting 1,500 people who are NOT convicts to work together like that!

Quite an inspiration! Unlike......SP.....

Two words..teleprompter and speechwriter (unless you consider that three words!)

Grace
07-27-2009, 11:08 PM
Written by an Alaskan -

July 25, 2009
Op-Ed Contributor
In Alaska, Qiviters Never Win
By WILLIAM L. IGGIAGRUK HENSLEY

Anchorage

TEN thousand summers have come and gone here in Alaska and the village people are already preparing for another cold winter by drying and smoking salmon, rendering seal oil and drying the meat and hoping for a bountiful berry season. In the meantime, our governor has called it quits 18 months before the end of her four-year term. She leaves tomorrow, to be replaced by her lieutenant governor, Sean Parnell.

The Inuit have a word, “qivit,” that you do not want to have applied to you. It means to quit or give up when the going gets rough. In traditional times, and that was very recent, if you gave up as a leader you were jeopardizing yourself and everyone around you. It takes a lot of effort to maintain life in the bitter cold of the Arctic.

Things weren’t much different when Alaska became a state 50 years ago. It was you and your family out there, hewing a living from the land and what little cash economy that existed.

In fact, Alaska’s prospects looked dim just a couple of years after statehood in 1959. With a tiny population, inadequate tax receipts, almost no private property of any consequence and only a few thousand barrels of oil a day produced on the Kenai Peninsula, the state’s first governor, Bill Egan, was presiding over what increasingly looked like a failed state.

Three weeks into his first term, Governor Egan, humble and effective, was stricken with an infection after gall bladder surgery and hovered near death. After three difficult months of recuperation, he returned to lead Alaska through the early years of state building that the voters elected him to accomplish. He didn’t have enough revenue to pay for what little government we had, let alone do anything to meet the tremendous needs of its citizens for schools, health care, water and sewer lines, roads and electricity. All that changed in 1968 with the discovery of huge oil deposits at Prudhoe Bay in the northernmost part of the state.

We have had other governors resign, but that is not the same as “qivit.” When President Richard Nixon tapped Gov. Walter J. Hickel to be secretary of interior, he stepped down with the full support of Alaskans to help solve two of the state’s biggest problems — Alaska Native land claims and the construction of the oil pipeline from Prudhoe Bay to Valdez. In time, the issue was resolved by Congress with 44 million acres and $1 billion for the Alaska Natives, and the Trans-Alaska Pipeline was constructed by the oil companies for $8 billion. With these problems behind him, Mr. Hickel ran for governor again in 1990, and won.

Finally, crude gold began to flow in 1977 and Alaska was on its way to becoming a full-fledged state, with up to two million barrels of oil a day flowing through the pipeline. Now, that oil is flowing at only 700,000 barrels a day and declining at six percent or seven percent a year. Without oil it is unclear what Alaska will look like in the next 50 years.

The great hope during the Palin administration was that a natural gas pipeline from Prudhoe Bay to the Lower 48 would be built, creating tens of thousands of jobs and providing revenue to help fill the fiscal gap that will come sooner than later. In spite of much political motion, years have gone by with no commitment to build a pipeline. In the meantime, the global economy has soured and other parts of the world are filling the energy gap. The window of opportunity may have closed.

Just like other states, Alaska is faced with many problems that the governor was expected to resolve. But unlike chief executives of some other states, our governor is powerful and can appoint all judges and department commissioners and university regents, and can control the budget. With state revenues subject to the whims of the oil market and appropriations from Congress now uncertain as the country struggles with the recession, Alaska has serious, immediate challenges.

We have high suicide and school dropout rates, and problems of poverty and alcohol and drug abuse. The Anchorage area faces an energy shortage due to declining gas fields and the villages face almost insurmountable energy costs; key resource development projects are languishing, and there is no revenue sharing for Alaska for offshore oil development even though we have 33,000 miles of coastline.

In short, Alaska had a governor who had the stature within the state, nationally and internationally, to deal with our problems. She could have used her position to find solutions to the high costs and financial insecurities of our far-northern state. Instead, she abandoned her role as the state’s leader in midstream, making her the only governor in our state’s history to "qivit" in the true sense of the word, at a time when we need strong leadership. Good luck, Governor Parnell — may the great Arctic spirits be with you.

William L. Iggiagruk Hensley is the author of “Fifty Miles From Tomorrow: A Memoir of Alaska and the Real People” and former Democratic state senator.

source (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/25/opinion/25hensley.html?_r=1&emc=eta1)

blue
07-27-2009, 11:13 PM

Oooooo...the conspiracy is growing!!!!

Wasn't that an interesting piece CM? What a creative guy. Imagine getting 1,500 convicts to not only agree but work together...heck...imagine getting 1,500 people who are NOT convicts to work together like that!

Quite an inspiration! Unlike......SP.....

Two words..teleprompter and speechwriter (unless you consider that three words!)

LMAO@CM and ES. The link CM posted and ES quoted DOESNT work. THe real funny part is CM thought the guard was stupid and ES agrees with me about the program!

ETA: Sarah Palin is now a private citizen, feel free to show your unBIASed HATRED for a woman who has morals and religious beliefs, while showing how shallow you truely are.

If the empty shirts Boxer and Pelosi can be defended by some of you, I can only shake my head at why you would attack a good woman like former Gov Palin.

blue
07-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Written by an Alaskan -

source (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/25/opinion/25hensley.html?_r=1&emc=eta1)

Spoken like a true Democrat. Not Grace but the writer of the Op-Ed.

Edwina's Secretary
07-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Written by an Alaskan -

Interesting perspective. I will never understand how deserting your post can be anything but...running.

If a general says to his/her troops..."this is too difficult. I don't want to be a lame duck general. I don't want to do soldiering as usual anymore" - they would be held in contempt.

I hope she is very happy and makes lots of money. But a leader does not cut and run....

source (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/25/opinion/25hensley.html?_r=1&emc=eta1)[/QUOTE]

cassiesmom
07-28-2009, 08:42 PM
The guard that started the dancing program in Filipino prisons is a genius. Tensions are down, fighting is down, overall conditions among prisoners improved after that program started. They recreated the dance today in tribute to the dead junkie pop star, as well as 3 other routines.

Even inferring the guard that started the program is stupid makes me shake my head.

http://http://www.huffingtonpost.com..._n_245420.html

Pssst... Blue ... 5th word from the end ... NOT!?!
I agree with exactly what you said about the guard who started this program.

blue
07-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Pssst... Blue ... 5th word from the end ... NOT!?!
I agree with exactly what you said about the guard who started this program.

I apologise for that, your link didnt work and I just I ran with it. Again Im sorry.

Seeing how the link you posted still doesnt work on any of my computers I find it funnay that ES ran with it to insult former Gov Palin. A conspiracy indeed.

Interesting perspective. I will never understand how deserting your post can be anything but...running.

If a general says to his/her troops..."this is too difficult. I don't want to be a lame duck general. I don't want to do soldiering as usual anymore" - they would be held in contempt.

I hope she is very happy and makes lots of money. But a leader does not cut and run....

She is saving the state and herself money by stepping down. She has freed the AK GOV from fighting ridiculous and without merit ethics charges against her. If she is spending 80%, hell even if its 40%, of her time fighting these charges she should step down so Alaskans arent wasting time and money. This isnt Commiefornia where spending more time in court, then on state issues, is business as usual.

Grace
07-28-2009, 10:27 PM
She is saving the state . . . . .

Truer words, and all that.

blue
07-28-2009, 10:42 PM
Truer words, and all that.

Yet another person who doesnt care about politicians wasting money on frivolous actions. Thank you for removing the context while quoting me.

You are correct in one respect though, Former Gov Palin is saving the state of Alaska probably another million dollars by stepping down. A million dollars may not mean much to you, or your state but it means alot to myself and my state.

Grace
07-28-2009, 11:03 PM
If it would make you feel better, you can rag on my Governor ;)

blue
07-28-2009, 11:12 PM
If it would make you feel better, you can rag on my Governor ;)

Rag on Palin all you like now, she is a private citizen again.

I dont get my kicks and jollies off by ragging on polititions, so thanks but no thanks.

Hellow
07-29-2009, 01:27 AM
I totally agree with her. We should make a perfect pesticide for the crops but it's good for people and healthy and keeps the crops preserved too because we need the food because it's food and stuff.

kuhio98
07-29-2009, 04:04 PM

I used the wrong pronoun. Everyone makes mistakes. Please don't attempt to interpret my words and make them something for which they were never intended.

cassiesmom
07-29-2009, 06:19 PM
I apologise for that, your link didnt work and I just I ran with it. Again Im sorry.

No problem. I just thought the guard who started that dancing program was on to something, I had seen a previous clip on You Tube and there it was again on Huff Post.

I am getting out of this thread now. I don't know enough about Gov. Palin's recent resignation or the reasons behind it to comment. I'm with Grace - you can rag on my state governor (Quinn of Illinois) if you want. He's got a really messy state budget problem to deal with, and any action he tries to take is likely to make somebody angry. Tax increases or service cuts?

Medusa
07-29-2009, 06:29 PM
I am getting out of this thread now. I don't know enough about Gov. Palin's recent resignation or the reasons behind it to comment.

No need to withdraw from this thread because it's about the young woman on the video in the very first post, although some have steered it towards SP.

RICHARD
07-29-2009, 10:50 PM
What a bunch of wussies!

MY GOVERNOR was taped with a crazy knife in his hands....

;):eek::)

blue
07-29-2009, 11:58 PM
What a bunch of wussies!

MY GOVERNOR was taped with a crazy knife in his hands....

;):eek::)

My former GOV has actually killed.

I wanna see the Prez join the Prof and the Cop in a game of Edward 40 Hands in the Rose Garden.

RICHARD
07-30-2009, 12:25 AM
My former GOV has actually killed.

I wanna see the Prez join the Prof and the Cop in a game of Edward 40 Hands in the Rose Garden.

So what, my Gov is an Android and killed aliens.....

:p

The prez, a college professor and a cop walk into a bar.

The bartender looks at the trio and says, "I cannot serve you, You''ll have to leave!"

The cop leaves because he is on duty and cannot drink.

The president leaves because he should not be seen using anything like 'racist' arrest to have a beer and trivializing such a serious incident.

The college prof begins to yell and scream about racism, equal rights and the ER movement.

The bartender tells the professor, "Chill out moron, I was talking to the duck and turtle that followed you in, Is that your guilty conscience talking or are you trying to jack me for a free drink?"
:eek::o

blue
07-30-2009, 12:35 AM
So what, my Gov is an Android and killed aliens.....

:p

The prez, a college professor and a cop walk into a bar.

The bartender looks at the trio and says, "I cannot serve you, You''ll have to leave!"

The cop leaves because he is on duty and cannot drink.

The president leaves because he should not be seen using anything like 'racist' arrest to have a beer and trivializing such a serious incident.

The college prof begins to yell and scream about racism, equal rights and the ER movement.

The bartender tells the professor, "Chill out moron, I was talking to the duck and turtle that followed you in, Is that your guilty conscience talking or are you trying to jack me for a free drink?"
:eek::o

Since the hijack has begun...

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/the-platform/files/2009/07/matson.jpg

RICHARD
07-30-2009, 12:55 AM
Since the hijack has begun...

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/the-platform/files/2009/07/matson.jpg

Too Funny,

Someone on the tube said that the cop should leave first, then wait for the Prof to leave, then bust him for drunk driving!:D

------------

Going back to the 'dumb' woman?

The radio box had a show on and they played the tape.

So, what was the punchline?

Hokay, people want to castigate the woman b/c she got up and blabbed on about stuff?

More power to her. She did the FOS thing, took some time out to go to the CC and make a point?

The 'post' should play some tapes of that cackling hen, The one with the great taste in men, that lends her name to the whole debacle.

Mike, Please take your good name back from this hate monger......and while you are at it, ask for your bits back.

PLease put closed captioning for Arianna's clips.

Oh, I understand what she is saying, It's for her when she watches herself later and tries to figure out wxactly what she said.

pomtzu
07-30-2009, 07:08 AM
If I may draw this thread away from political bashing, and back to the original subject for just a moment..............:rolleyes:

Did anyone (besides myself), think that this dingbat in the video looks like Octomom???? When I first saw her and before I played the video, I thought that's who it was! :eek::( She sure ran off at the mouth like her too...........

lizbud
07-30-2009, 05:47 PM
If I may draw this thread away from political bashing, and back to the original subject for just a moment..............:rolleyes:

Did anyone (besides myself), think that this dingbat in the video looks like Octomom???? When I first saw her and before I played the video, I thought that's who it was! :eek::( She sure ran off at the mouth like her too...........

Maybe she could pass for a younger version of the O mom.:)

RICHARD
07-30-2009, 05:54 PM
I invite you to "Moo" or "Bah" with the rest of the followers.

What noise does a lemming make?:eek::confused:

Lady's Human
07-30-2009, 05:57 PM
What noise does a lemming make?:eek::confused:

Splash.

lizbud
07-30-2009, 06:00 PM
Splash.

You forgot the scream, before the splash.:)