PDA

View Full Version : My Future (is it good?)

FloppsyLadySally54
09-30-2002, 08:13 PM
Hey, I just wanted to tell everyone what I plan my future to be like, and I want to know if it can actually be possible.
I plan to live in a two-floor house in Alaska, in one of the more colder places where it is cold all year round. I want to have 26 snakes, and be a snake breeder. I also would want to breed Siberian Huskies. The two go hand in hand, and that would be my occupation. I would have almost every kind of pet that you can have for a pet, and all of my pets would be either born in my home or rescued from the SPCA. I would have a snow-mobile and a really cool car, one that is built for the snow. I would also use my very own Huskies to enter the Iditarod. I would try to win lots of things and enter dog contests with my dogs. I would like to study Parascites as a hobby, for they can be pretty interesting! I would also be a cellist, and have every Beatles CD ever made. Once and a while I would fly out to New York to visit my friends, and maybe if Pet Talk is still in existance, to meet Pet Talk people! It is a pretty bazarre future, and really expensive, but I think it would be the best life I could possibly have!:D

Karen
09-30-2002, 08:37 PM
I thought you wanted to be a veterinarian?

Rottieluver45
09-30-2002, 08:42 PM
Yeah what happened to that? Your future sounds good,but being a vet would be really fun!

10-01-2002, 05:10 AM
Sounds like you will need a very wealthy husband .... !!

Sam's My Baby
10-01-2002, 04:06 PM
sounds like you have a pretty big future ahead of you!

FloppsyLadySally54
10-01-2002, 04:23 PM
I don't wanna be a vet, I decided that disecting animals is to sad and scary for me, I am a scaredy cat. As for the cold thing, I love the cold!

tatsxxx11
10-01-2002, 05:45 PM
Follow your dreams....:)

sammi
10-01-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by FloppsyLadySally54
I don't wanna be a vet, I decided that disecting animals is to sad and scary for me, I am a scaredy cat. As for the cold thing, I love the cold!

Have you ever been where it gets really really cold - like 35 below and 75 below with the wind? Believe me its really cold! LOL :D

wolf_Q
10-02-2002, 01:14 AM
Hope your dreams come true! I'd love to breed siberian huskies too. But that'd be in the faaaaaaar away future. No thanks to breeding snakes though lol. Alaska is far colder then you would imagine. I think it gets cold here in Utah, but I know it's nothing compared that that. My cousin just moved from Alaska to Las Vegas. Hehehe, now THAT is a change!!!! She's originally from California and Idaho, but her husband is originally from Alaska. I bet she's taking it much better then him lol.