PDA

View Full Version : Reading can be challenging at times :)

Pam
07-23-2009, 06:31 AM
These two often can be found like this when I am trying to read. Makes it hard to turn the page at times. :p

happylabs
07-23-2009, 08:53 AM
That is very sweet. I cannot think of anything more comforting than a book, a cat and a dog in my lap. Pure heaven!

Karen
07-23-2009, 10:59 AM
But, Pam, don't you need help reading? I mean, your lap might float away if no one sat on it, and you wouldn't want to turn pages too quickly - you might miss something ...

Daisy and Delilah
07-23-2009, 11:16 AM
Now there's a couple of highly educated pets. Nothing could be better than having live in page turners. Very cute, Pam!!!:)

kimlovescats
07-23-2009, 11:23 AM
Difficult maybe, but all the more COZY!!!

"Hi, Ripley! AnnaBelle has a new thread today too!":love:

Cinder & Smoke
07-23-2009, 12:00 PM
"Reading Assistants"

I remember the Daze when Boots, da KAT, "helped" with reading the paper.

He'd position himself on my lap, allowing the paper to be unfolded and
draped over himself - I read the Inside pages; he had the front & back pages.
He was a fast reader ... I'd notice a PAW reaching around the edge of the
paper just above my hand ... Klwaz curled ... and before I could react >>>

**RIPP** and he'd *slash* the page to the center fold ...
Seconds later a Tux-Kat would *LEAP* through the tear and reposition
himself on the ruins of the paper - all set to read the Inside pages.

:rolleyes:

I kinda miss dat Kat! :(

lvpets2002
07-23-2009, 12:35 PM
:love: Aweee how so Cute & Sweet.. They both just want to help you with the hard words..:D

boomersooner
07-23-2009, 02:48 PM
How sweet!! They don't want to compete with some stinkin' book!!! LOL

Pam
07-24-2009, 07:19 AM
I remember the Daze when Boots, da KAT, "helped" with reading the paper.

I kinda miss dat Kat! :(

Trevor was a kitty who loved the newspaper just like Boots. I guess the two of them were more interested in current events. I know what you mean because it was always a challenge to read the paper when he was here. I hope there are newspapers at the Rainbow Bridge. :)

Yes my two are quite the help when I read a book. :rolleyes: Andy will occasionally swat at a page in the process of turning. :p

kimlovescats
07-24-2009, 09:07 AM
Trevor was a kitty who loved the newspaper just like Boots. I guess the two of them were more interested in current events. I know what you mean because it was always a challenge to read the paper when he was here. I hope there are newspapers at the Rainbow Bridge. :)

Yes my two are quite the help when I read a book. :rolleyes: Andy will occasionally swat at a page in the process of turning. :p

It's funny you said that about the page swatting! I have a couple who will see something really interesting and just "dive in" to it! That's usually in sale papers!:p