PDA

View Full Version : Why Did I DO THAT?

RICHARD
07-22-2009, 11:42 PM
My littlest fren was hanging out on the back porch while I was getting some chikin to BBQ, I tossed out some small pieces of skin for it and now I have to watch out when I open the back door. I have two 'residents' that immediately begin to cry and fuss when they hear me knocking around the kitchen.

You would think I had opened up a soup kitchen/eatery with the way they carry on.........I did grab a thigh and sat on the stoop and shared....

So it really is my own fault.:p

God, it feels good to have SOMEONE appreciate my cooking/offerings!:D

happylabs
07-23-2009, 05:26 AM
LOL! You must be a good cook. :D
I found out the hard way Richard...there is no such thing as feeding a stray cat once. Be prepared to have regular dinner guests. :)

Medusa
07-23-2009, 07:21 AM
If you cook for me, RICHARD, I promise I'll eat every morsel but don't toss it at me. ;) You have a good heart. My little fren hasn't been around in a while. I had a new patio poured and I was concerned that I'd find her in the morning, stuck in the concrete. Your little fren will definitely be back now that she knows she's going to get cooked chicken. ;)

Laura's Babies
07-23-2009, 08:14 AM
LOL! What do you expect? You house is marked now and you probably will have more and more dinner guests show up.. Have you thought about the possiabilities of babies? These strays here just keep growing in numbers while I am waiting to hear from CAAWS with help in getting them all fixed. Priscilla just had another litter of kittens..

moosmom
07-23-2009, 08:32 AM
RICHARD,

You're a good man, Charlie Brown!!! Thanks for caring for the two orphan kitties.

catmandu
07-23-2009, 09:38 AM
You have a good and kind heart Richard.:love::love:
And your vistors know that theres a safe place where the Good Man will put out food for them, a place where they will not be yelled at or chased.:):)
A sanctuary in what can be a cold world :cool::cool:
God Bless YOU Richard:) for your kindness and you will be rewarded when you cross the Rainbow Bridge.
One Fine Day.
:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
07-23-2009, 10:08 AM
:) How so nice & sweet of you Richard.. You know Cats learn very fast of where the soup kitchen is located.. Keep feeding the babies ok..

smokey the elder
07-23-2009, 10:27 AM
"Stray cats will not be fed..."Oops, that rule's broken!:p

kimlovescats
07-23-2009, 11:34 AM
Richard, you are kind-hearted! Just be careful or you will soon have a herd coming to your grill!:eek::D

momoffuzzyfaces
07-23-2009, 12:09 PM
Yep, she'll be passing the word: eat at Richard's!!! You get cooked chicken!!! :) :D

pomtzu
07-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Feed a stray once???? Sure - I did that almost 7 years ago - and I'm still feeding his lazy butt! He has taken over, and I don't think he even knows how to find food on his own anymore. :eek:

RICHARD
07-23-2009, 01:45 PM
Feed a stray once???? Sure - I did that almost 7 years ago - and I'm still feeding his lazy butt! He has taken over, and I don't think he even knows how to find food on his own anymore. :eek:

Give him the key to the mower and point him in the direction of the store?

Actually, he know how to find food. Lay around the property, you'll feed him eventually?

I am more concerned about running out of the house and tunning over them!
The pretty calico cat has taked to laying on the doormat and when I go out I am afraid of getting him trapped between the bottom door jam and the step.

Last night I had the orange kitty and the calico sitting near the BBQ......

Lovely, I can hardly wait until I cook Cheezeburgers!:D

---------------

I was thinking about you all when I heard the story of a man who left 100 cats behind when his house was foreclosed.

I only have 95 to go?:eek::rolleyes:;)

pomtzu
07-23-2009, 01:57 PM
Actually, he know how to find food. Lay around the property, you'll feed him eventually?

"Eventually" you say?? This guy knows how to tell time. He's sitting on the porch railing when I get up in the morning, waiting for me to fill his dish with dry food. If he goes out on an adventure somewhere, he's always "home" by 4:00 to get his ration of canned food.
I can't imagine why he never moved on to greener pastures, all those years ago! :rolleyes: :p

lvpets2002
07-23-2009, 03:14 PM
;) Before you know it Richard you will have a whole crew.. Now what you do is train them to bring you the food when they come over..

astrid
07-23-2009, 04:29 PM
RICHARD AND EDSTER'S BBQ - Where BBQ Chicken is the REAL DEAL and the cheezeburgers RULE!!! :D

That was great Richard!!!! ;)

RICHARD
07-23-2009, 06:30 PM
I can't imagine why he never moved on to greener pastures, all those years ago! :rolleyes: :p

He's a golddigger?:D

LP,
I am working my way to the trust portion of the program! THen?

Capture and neuterization! I see it in my crystal ball.:D

Astrid.
I am trying to fight the urge to cook them individual cheezeburgers, don't push me!:D

carole
07-23-2009, 06:36 PM
AWW Richard my matey, you are so cute, heart captured i can see that,i swear to god those kitties pass the word around, or like me you have that sign above your house that only they can see, saying Welcome All Kitties,free food and board here.

It is lovely to read about your little stray kitties though, how is your kitty adapting to them entering your property and hanging around?

RICHARD
07-23-2009, 06:39 PM
AWW Richard my matey, you are so cute, heart captured i can see that,i swear to god those kitties pass the word around, or like me you have that sign above your house that only they can see, saying Welcome All Kitties,free food and board here.

SHUT UP!;)

I have seen a siamese and a HUGE gray tom (I think it's a family member of that Killearn Klan!) and a light tan cat from across the street that come by for snacks!

I have to shoo them away!:eek:

catmandu
07-23-2009, 07:27 PM
On my street there are little signs like the Burma Shave signs of years gone by. They used to be all over the USA!
The one of my street reads
If You are hungry
And have nothing to eat
The nice Old Man
Will give you a treat!
And will give you a yummy
To fill up your tummy.
Its nice to see Richard , that I am not the only Old Cat Man!!!
:):):):)

blue
07-23-2009, 07:36 PM
You're just a big ol softy RICHARD.

carole
07-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Yes you ain't fooling any of us here Richard, beyond that tough hard exterior, we know there is one giant marshmallow he he.:):D :D you are like putty in their paws lol.

cassiesmom
07-23-2009, 09:17 PM
I can hardly wait until I cook Cheezeburgers!:D

O hai
We iz not heer for da chikin
We iz heer for cheezburgers
We iz not leavin
Da nice man feedz us

katladyd
07-23-2009, 09:55 PM
We can haz cheezeburgers!!!

blue