PDA

View Full Version : For the Amy Fans (video)

Laura's Babies
07-22-2009, 07:45 PM
Guranteed to make you smile and melt your hearts!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/th_AmySpolied.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/?action=view&current=AmySpolied.flv)

(For those of you that don't know, Amy is a CH kitty, see the link below my siggy to see how it effects her)

phesina
07-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Oh, how sweet, Laura!!!!! Is that just the most adorable little movie ever!

I just watched the video and then made a comment on the site. (And I wound up signing on for a Photobucket account myself!... uh oh...)

My CH boys Bob (Amy's true :love: FURREVER!) and Elmer keep replaying it, enraptured!

kitten645
07-23-2009, 12:48 AM
OMG! That loving look she gives you is priceless. Isn't it wonderful to give her the loves she SO loves? Nothing like an appreciative kitty. Tummy rubs from me in CA! Sweet Angel Amy!
Claudia

Medusa
07-23-2009, 07:18 AM
Aw, she was lovin' life, wasn't she? Adorable! :love:

Laura's Babies
07-23-2009, 08:02 AM
kitten645- That isn't me, I had the camera doing the video. That is my daughter Rie who takes care of them while I am at work but SHE is the one who spoiled Amy rotten like that. :rolleyes: Amy loves it when Rie comes because she knows Rie will give her a rub down like that and LOVES Rie so much. (But she does give me that look a lot too! She sure melts my heart!:love:)

phesina- Amy sends sweet purrs to Bob and Elmer and made happy feet when I told her they were watching her video and admiring her so.

Sonia59
07-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Awwww, she is adorable! What a great life she has :)

catmandu
07-23-2009, 09:42 AM
And if my eyes are not playing tricks on an old man, a guest appearnace by Gizmo:cool::cool: in the background lying so quietly on her couch!!!
:love::love:
Thats such a touching video of two Very Good Friends:D:D enjoying each others company!!!
:love::love:

lvpets2002
07-23-2009, 10:05 AM
:love: Awee yes there is our Sweet Adorable Amy.. I wish I could just come thru that video wittle Amy & just cuddle & belly rubb you all day.. You look to be enjoying the loven so much..

kimlovescats
07-23-2009, 11:37 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! LOVE that Amy! Too cute, too precious, and too heartwarming!:love::D

Carol Bulger
07-23-2009, 02:09 PM
Now, that was to cute. Amy is so adorable and sweet. All cats need love!!!! Show them and they love you back.

Laura's Babies
07-23-2009, 04:23 PM
:D I got the full Amy treatment this morning like seen it the video with Rie.. No one was here to video that though...:(

HI Sis, glad you dropped by!