PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Rocco

Sonia59
07-22-2009, 04:53 AM
Hi little Rocco!
You are a very cute kitty who loves his meowmie so much :)
You story is sad indeed, but it's over now. Your video is nice.

Enjoy your special day with your big friend Shadow, and don't be too naughty today ;)

Kisses

yarlenna
07-22-2009, 05:50 AM
Hello, Rocco! How handsome you are:love: Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your family.

Barbiecat1
07-22-2009, 05:52 AM
How your "family" could have such little regard for your life and all the others makes me sick! Thank goodness that you were smart enough to hide out! You NOW have a wonderful family forever, so I'm glad it worked out for you. Enjoy your special day with your great people.

Medusa
07-22-2009, 06:44 AM
Oh Rocco, you are the sweetest little kitty kat! I guess I'll never understand how someone would want to just dispose of you or any beautiful animal when there are people like your mom who would gladly add you to their family. You most definitely deserve that three season room w/a view. Enjoy it to the fullest and enjoy your day as COTD, pretty face. :love:

hayct123
07-22-2009, 07:02 AM
Oh Rocco your beautiful fluffy fur and your amber eyes they make me wanna cry. Your story is history! Thankfully, you now have a good safe, happy home. :love: Lots of bellyrubs,

Hayct123
Pecan and Blackberry

Pinot's Mom
07-22-2009, 07:05 AM
Oh, Rocco, your story touched my heart; very similar to my own kitty! You were so smart to hide from those people, honey, even though you got sick-it all worked out for the best! I love that shot on the video of you and Shadow at the window!

Enjoy your COTD honor, sweetheart, and share some treats with Shadow. Have a great day together!!:love:

catmandu
07-22-2009, 09:51 AM
:love::love::love:
Rocco you are such a Dear Handsome Cat , and how great is that that you were lucky enough to find that second chance in life, and get away from those mean people who dont realize your true worth!!!
You are such a wonderous Little Cuddle Bug of a Cat, and we know that your love enriches the lives of everyone whos lucky enough to be Your Friend!!!
:cool::cool:
And we love your videop showing how cuddly and sweet you are and you really have a Graet Cat Companion in Shadow and a wonderful Sun Room to catch some rays in.
:D:D
The Lucky Found Ctas send a Lucky Second Chance MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO SHADOW AND ROCCA, OUR FRIENDLIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:love::love::love:

Grace
07-22-2009, 10:27 AM
Rocco - you are gorgeous!!

And tell your mom that I love the video - especially the shots of you and Shadow together.

tatsxxx11
07-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Happy to meet you darling Rocco! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy!:love: I just love your "big boy" name, Rocco; so befitting a kitty as courageous and big of heart as you! I was in tears reading your heartwarming tale of rescue, watching your Mom's tributer to her best buddy, "Rocco's Story.":love: As your Mommy says, it's incomprehensible to think that sentient beings could be so unbelieveably cruel, so heartless! But thanks to your smarts and cunning, your indomitable spirit and will to survive, you lived to tell your tale, and find your way to the bestest forever family on earth!:love: We can't heap enough praise upon all of those caring and compassionate people who helped to make your dream life a reality; reaffirms my faith in humankind! In a world where so often kitties as deserving as you meet unspeakable fates, you're truly one of the lucky ones! But no one is luckier than your Mom, Dad and fursib Shadow, having been blessed with a best friend and loving companion in you! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor precious Rocco, and every moment of your happy, carefee, love filled life! Love, cuddles and a gazillion little kisses to you and to Shadow, too!:love::love::love: Have a fun day sweetheart, watching kitty TV from the comfort and safety of your porch, being loved and pampered to pieces!:D

kb2yjx
07-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Rocco, rest assured, that when you and your new Mom cross the Bridge, your FIRST Mom will be there!!! I know I would not like to be at the Bridge, when her children cross, they are in BIG trouble for what they did to her cats!!! I enjoyed your video. Please tell your Mom, her BLUE eyes are very pretty!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Rocco you are so adorable!!! :love:

I'm so sorry about all you went through in your earlier life but so very glad you have a wonderful loving family and home now. I loved the picture of you giving your kitty sis a kiss! :)

I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

catlover11
07-22-2009, 01:39 PM
It IS sad that Rocco's brothers and sisters probably weren't as lucky - tragic actually - and I'm sure their mom is not happy up in heaven. BUT this could have been avoided. I have done my Will and indicated who will take any cat or cats that who live with me at the time I pass and they will be given a portion of my Estate. I have also advised my Vet because the person who takes my cat(s) has to either go to my vet or one that they recommend. So you see, this is completely avoidable and I can "rest in peace".

Top Cat
07-22-2009, 02:59 PM
I could give you a 100 kisses on your kissing pad.

I am sad to hear what happened to your other cat family but glad you have a loving home now

Momo
07-22-2009, 03:11 PM
I loved your story - one with a happy ending!
You are such a pretty lil' guy - and you have a big sister and nice human parents to boot! :love:

astrid
07-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Hi gorgeous Rocco!!
I enjoyed reading your story, thank God he protected you, gave you a second chance and sent you to a home where you're loved and treasured as you deserve.

Happy COTD, lots of love and kisses :love::love:

Laura's Babies
07-22-2009, 08:10 PM
You are such a handsome boy Rocco! Who wouldn't fall madly in love with you! You should tell your Mom she needs to join PT so we can see and hear more of you and your cat sibling!

phesina
07-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Dear little Rocco, you have to have one of the very sweetest, most utterly adorable little cat faces I have ever seen!

Thank you so much to the people who rescued you, the Medfield Animal Shelter for caring for you, and your mom and dad for giving you such a wonderful home!

God bless! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Don Juan's mom
07-22-2009, 09:31 PM
I watched your biography video AND the ones of you wrecking the Christmas tree and unrolling the t.p. :rolleyes: What fun! :D And what a SWEET face! :love: