PDA

View Full Version : Actually quite good...

pomtzu
07-21-2009, 04:54 PM
I was craving a root beer float today, but since I had no root beer soda or vanilla ice cream, I thought I'd experiment. I had Pepsi in the fridge and lime sherbert in the freezer, so I decided to give it a try - nothing ventured/nothing gained. So I made a Pepsi/lime float and it wasn't bad at all - actually rather tasty IMO. I was thinking raspberry or lime sherbert with 7UP might be good too. I'll have to try that one next! :D

Sirrahsim
07-21-2009, 05:51 PM
Stuart's Orange cream soda over vanilla ice cream tastes like a dreamsicle.

happylabs
07-21-2009, 09:31 PM
Funny...I just had a root beer float here the other night. I love root beer with pizza so I had some left in the bottle after our pizza dinner. Then I remembered VANILLA ICE CREAM in my freezer! It was quite tasty.

My family always made lime sherbert and 7-up in the punch bowl for parties when I was little. Haven't had it in years. The raspberry sounds good too!

anna_66
07-22-2009, 03:54 AM
I LOVE coke floats! I've been drinking them since I was a kid at home:D

Freedom
07-22-2009, 10:03 AM
I am not a Pepsi fan, must be Coca Cola for me. ANYTHING ice cream is fine!

pomtzu
07-22-2009, 12:07 PM
My family always made lime sherbert and 7-up in the punch bowl for parties when I was little. Haven't had it in years. The raspberry sounds good too!

You're right - I forgot about that. I've had that a parties too. The memory is slipping away.....:o:(