PDA

View Full Version : Darling Dodger!

mrsbnatural
07-20-2009, 07:38 AM
What a little doll baby you are! :D You sound like a ball of fire and fun and sweetness...congrats on Dog of the Day! :love::love:

LHCamry
07-20-2009, 07:58 AM
Dodger.........What a handsome little boy you are. That is what life is all about. Playing, eating and sleeping. You can come stay with me and maybe you can get my two yorkies to play. All they do is eat and sleep. No play.
Dodger, Your family is very lucky to have you around to keep them
entertained all the time. I bet there is never a dull moment around you.
Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

Daisy and Delilah
07-20-2009, 08:26 AM
Be still our hearts!!! Where are our Boston loving friends this morning? You are too adorable for words, little man!!!! We could pick you up and give you a billion kisses!! SMOOCHIES!!!!! A man after our own hearts and loving all our favorite activities. Please visit us in Florida so we can join you!! Congrats on your big day, Dodger, as our cute pie DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses(lucky Mom) from us to help celebrate!!! Happiness always!!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

wolfensteinsmom
07-20-2009, 10:12 AM
Good morning, Dodger, and a Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) How wonderful that you were chosen for this particular honor! :cool: Since you human Grandpa calls you Booger, maybe they could just call you the Artful Dodger. :D After all, he was full of mischief, too, wasn't he?:D Well, I hope you have a wonder celebration today in honor of your appointment. Have fun with family and friends, and be sure you get a special treat for the occasion!:love::cool:

tatsxxx11
07-20-2009, 10:27 AM
Congratulations to you darling Dodger! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:love: I'm lovin' that sporty neck gear of yours, Dodger! Looks like someone in your pack has a fan to watch the games with!:cool: Eat, sleep, play...play, sleep, eat! Sounds like a plan to me!:p Wow, what a happy, love and action packed life you have been blessed with sweetheart, and what fun adventures await you and your wonderful family! You are just too cute for words Booger Man; utterly precious, just as sweet as can be, and packed to the brim with personality!:love: Who could ask for more in furkid! Thanks for starting my week off with a huge smile, Dodger! I hope you and Grandpa, your parents, all of your adoring friends and fans, enjoy a very happy, fun filled, "top dog" day!:) You know the drill...eat, play, sleep!:D (That bottom shot of you in sleep mode is just the best!:D) Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, precious Dodger!:love::love::love:

meddings
07-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Dodger you are too adorable for words!! I just love the kissing spot on top of your head, and your coat is so very shiny! Does your collar say "Bad to the Bone"? If so your pet parents have a good sense of humor because I bet you are anything but bad. You are too cute to be bad!!:love:

lizbud
07-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Hello Dodger,

You sure are a little sweetie pie.:) Sounds like you have the recipe
for" happy puppy" down pat. Eat, sleep & play.:D Congratulations on being
our chosen DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & tiny kisses for your sweet mug.:)

wvjeannie
07-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Love Dodger, you're so fortunate to be able to own a pet!!! I'm 60 years young and have owned a pet for the most part of my life; I live in an apt. complex now and can't even own a fish!!! I greatly enjoy looking at everyone else's pet and I smile, no matter what it is!!! Thanks for sharing your "Dodger!!!" Put's a smile on my face!!! I might get older but, I don't have to act old!!! "Just" Jeannie!!!:)

beeniesmom
07-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Wow, what a cutie we have today! Dodger we love you! We love to play too. Our parents get worn out after a while but we'd go go go and fetch fetch fetch all day. Congratulations to you, fellow boston buddy!