PDA

View Full Version : Pixel gone missing

hayct123
07-19-2009, 01:20 PM
I feel so sad because of what happened a couple years ago.... My russian blue cat named Pixel ran away. I never saw her again. :( I wish I could see her again but we moved to Florida so I am sure I will never see her again.... I miss her. :love:

kuhio98
07-19-2009, 01:53 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that some kind family took her in and gave her a wonderful life.

We adopted Cammie from a no-kill shelter. She was over 10-year old at the time. The shelter never could find her original family. Sometimes I wish she could tell me where she's from so I could let them know that she she is fine.

I hope Pixel had the same.

pomtzu
07-19-2009, 04:30 PM
I hope Pixel found a good home and is being well cared for. Just hold on to that thought!

phesina
07-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Prayers that Pixel is well and happy and that she will find a way to let you know she's all right.

catmandu
07-19-2009, 06:11 PM
That is the best possible possibility is that Pixel became lost and found herself with a New Family who took her for a stray, or couldnt get in touch with you to let you know where she was.
I wonder that sometimes when a Cat comes around whether they are stray or not.
Sometimes you can tell with the Late Ebony Beau Tubster but a lot of time its not that easy.:confused:
We are praying that Pixels all right and is having a good life, and has good memories of her First Family.:love:

hayct123
07-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Ok I will hope that she is with a good family that will take good care of her for the rest of her nine lives. :)

I pray and love for you pixel. I will never forget you. You have been there with me since I was born. I :love: U

:) I hope you love me too

treybabe
07-21-2009, 09:10 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that some kind family took her in and gave her a wonderful life.

Me too! And I wish the same. I know how you feel. We gave one of our precious cats to our son who lived in another town and a neighbor let her out when she was watching his house and feeding kitty when he was away. They never found her although they did search. I think of her often and wish I had not given her away. We were moving and had three cats. Where we were moving (a manufactured home park) had a two pet limit. She was our best and I really thought she'd adjust well with him (which she had done) and he would take good care. He had just lost his cat which he cared for lovingly for 18 years. But it was the neighbor's mistake..I also hope she was taken in and given a good home. Efforts to find her failed..so we just hope so. That was three years ago. The other two are still with us doing well.. He hasn't gotten another kitty since he often works out of town and doesn't want to risk something happening again.

Genny
07-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Sorry to hear that :( We had a cat named Samson and we watched him being born so he was so special to us. One night when we fed the cats he didn't come to eat. We figured he had wondered off and would be back in the morning, but we never saw him again. We hope that someone took him in and loved him. He was a sweet cat :love: I think about him often even though it's been over a year.

hayct123
07-24-2009, 07:04 AM
I' m so sorry that your newborn kitten never came back but I'm sure a nice family took in that lovely kitten. He was probably too cute to resist.
Believe me.

Genny
07-24-2009, 10:09 PM
I' m so sorry that your newborn kitten never came back but I'm sure a nice family took in that lovely kitten. He was probably too cute to resist.
Believe me.

Thankyou, I really hope so. He really wasn't a kitten when we lost him though--he was about a year old. He was gray and white and he loved his momma (we still have her!) They were always together :)