PDA

View Full Version : Keeno

LHCamry
07-19-2009, 07:57 AM
Keeno...What a handsome fellow you are. I bet you did give your family a scare. Super glue can be pretty bad. You are right. What hurts a child can hurt an animal. Keeno, I am so glad that you were alright. Congratulations on DOTD. You make all of hearts go flip flop. You are such a pretty boy.:love::love:;):love:

A Dog Lover:love:

tatsxxx11
07-19-2009, 09:33 AM
Be still my Husky loving heart! Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful SUPER Keeno...woofs back at ya!:D What a handsome boy you are, one of the handsomest Huskies I've ever laid eyes on!:cool: Just look at that smile!:D And you're every bit as smart and sweet as you are hunky handsome...I'd say your family hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you into their pack!:cool:

What a frightening experience you and your humans had with that Crazy Glue!:eek: Once I accidentally "glued" my fingers together...I can only imagine how scary it was for you (and your Mom) to have had that nasty stuff in your mouth!:confused: But thankfully it all ended well, though as your Mom says, we humans need to be extra diligent using such things around our furkids; what can hurt a child can hurt an animal! For having survived such a harrowing experience alone you deserve to be crowned Dog of the Day!;) Congratulations on being crowned our very special, "super" Sunday honoree, sweetheart! Hope you enjoy an extra special and fun filled Dog of the Day bash, Keeno! Please have your Mom give you a BIG hug, a kiss and fave treat for me!:love::love::love:

wolfensteinsmom
07-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Happy Dog of the Day to you, Keeno!:love: You sure are a handsome specimen. :cool: I was sorry to hear of your little adventure into gluing things, but happy it all turned out okay. :D You have to be careful about what you eat! Some things might not be so easy to get out! :eek: Spend today having a bunch of fun with your family, and get a treat or two just for yourself. Congrats on your special day. :love::)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3583/3554433676_be73148138_m.jpg

papbouv
07-19-2009, 01:25 PM
Super Glue hard to believe it is not poison as terrible as it smells.I do know dogs have had to have surgery from Gorilla glue it sets up as a hard mass depending on where it is some dogs have died from it.Glad to hear everything worked out with Keeno. You really cannot trust any big dog until they hit about 3 years old seems like that is when their brains show up.

lizbud
07-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Hi Keeno,

It's great to meet you today handsome.:) Wow, what a scary thing your
family went through with you boy.:eek: Curiousity can be a dangerous
thing for kids & pups too.;) I am so glad that everything turned out so well.
Big congratulations going out to you on being chosen our DOG OF THE DAY.:)
Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses Keeno.:love:

cassiesmom
07-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Hello, most handsome Keeno! You are very beautiful and I'm glad you got through the super glue accident all right. I have 2 requests - 1) please ask your person to give you a big hug for me, because you are our very special Dog of the Day! 2) please ask your person to register for PT so we can keep in touch with Super Keeno!!

chocolatepuppy
07-19-2009, 10:09 PM
You're very handsome Keeno!!! The super glue story sure is scary!:eek: Congratulations on being DOTD!
I hope you're having a fun day!:D

susanswatlin518
07-19-2009, 10:39 PM
HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY! WOW-I AM A CAT LADY FROM UPSTATE NY AS WELL! YOU ARE GORGEOUS AND LUCKY-I AM GLAD YOU ARE OK!!! THERE WAS A LARGE HUSKY THAT USE TO ROUTINELY WALK/SWAY DOWN THE MIDDLE OF OUR NEIGHBORHOOD ROAD WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG. HE HAD A REAL ALMOST ROYALTY TO HIM-LIKE HE RULED THE NEIGHBORHOOD. HE WAS GREAT-I DON;T KNOW WHO OWNED HIM. BEST WISHES :love::love::):):)SUSANSWATLIN518