PDA

View Full Version : Jersey's Birthday Video

BC_MoM
07-19-2009, 02:49 AM
I FINALLY finished Jersey birthday video. I didn't want pictures in it, most of it is film with some baby pictures near the end. The first minute of the video is a bit repetive with her playing frisbee, but I promise it gets better after that!

It took me a long time to find the right song. Then I discovered an unsigned band called Friday Night Fever. I listened to the song, and knew it was the one when I heard: "and you're a dime, that's right."

Long story short, when my grandpa died Christmas 2007, my uncle adopted Jersey just before we left for Saskatchewan to go to the funeral. The night we left, she ran away. But the moon was high, and there was a single bright star just beside it. I believe that star was for Jersey, that was my Bammy glowing bright for her to help her find her way home.

My grandma went to see a psychic and was told Bammy would appear to us in the form of silver, especially dimes. Whether it is because we think of it now, or because it is really true, we find lots of dimes in places you would never except.

Anyway, although Bammy never met Jersey, I think he really loves her and I feel closer to him with her around.

So without further ado, here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGe1Ni5u0BY&fmt=18
(I added &fmt=18 so you're all forced to watch in HQ).

Katelf
07-19-2009, 04:58 AM
What a great video and song.

Jersey is so beautiful :love:

chocolatepuppy
07-19-2009, 05:06 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERSEY !!!:D
You're such a pretty girl! I remember your story well. Nice video.:)

happylabs
07-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Wow. That was an awesome video. Loved the puppy pics toward the end and the chicken costume!!! What a hoot. Your video gave me much needed big smiles this morning. I need to learn how to make videos like that. Do you have a special program for your computer?

cassiesmom
07-19-2009, 04:54 PM
Happy Birthday, Jersey! Big hugs to you for your Second Birthday! Some for Molly and Mickey, too, please :D

BC_MoM
07-19-2009, 06:23 PM
I use Windows Movie Maker for my vids. Nothing special!

Normal Quality for older/slower computers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGe1Ni5u0BY

k9krazee
07-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Awesome Video, I enjoyed it very much! :D (Happy Birthday Jersey!!)

kimlovescats
07-21-2009, 07:08 AM
"Get me outta this chicken suit, will ya?" :D:p

SO cute! Happy 2nd Birthday, sweet Jersey!:love: