PDA

View Full Version : Name Change!!! Timothy has a NEW name!!!

kb2yjx
07-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Yesterday, my husband, Barry, asked if we could change Timothy's name to RALPH. Many of you may recall that we had Ralph Syracuse, who went to the Bridge in June 2006. Barry did name Ralph in 1992. I asked WHY he wanted to change Timothy's name, and he told me, he felt that it would be a way of honouring Ralph, and that Ralph is a good name for an orange cat. He also said we miss Ralph and this is a way to keep his memory. I told him I had to think about it...I told Barry that Timothy would become Ralph Timothy...No Syracuse....since that was special to Ralph I.....So, now we have another Ralph!!! and it meant alot to Barry, he is a good guy.....

PS: Am working on getting some new photos.....

Barbara
07-18-2009, 03:41 PM
Maybe Ralph Syracuse sent little Timothy over to you ;)
And now I am waiting for those pictures;)

catmandu
07-18-2009, 05:32 PM
That is such a good idea Sandra as that honors Ralph:love::love:, and lets Timothy:cool::cool: have his own identity too. And Ralph Syracuse:love: and Annie:love: worked with Our Pet Angels Relocation Squad to find just the Right Kitten for you just as they sent Scrappy 2, Pouncierge and Tubster Panther to the Found Cat Hotel.:love::love:

astrid
07-18-2009, 07:34 PM
Well, that's a nice way to honor Ralph Syracuse... so: Hola Ralph Timothy:love:
I'm waiting to see more pictures too... not only his but from the other members of the clan too!!:p;)

Big hugs

katladyd
07-18-2009, 09:29 PM
You could call him R.T., that could work.

phesina
07-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Hello, Ralph Timothy! I'm sure that Ralph Syracuse is your Guardian Angel now.

kimlovescats
07-19-2009, 05:23 PM
I think Ralph Syracuse would be honored, Sandra! I love Ralph Timothy, it is a very stately name for an orangie. I can't wait to see pictures!:D

catnapper
07-19-2009, 05:27 PM
I think the name change is awfully sweet! Those cat dads are big piles of mush, aren't they? :)

momcat
07-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Ralph Syracuse is beaming at his new little namesake. Ralph Timothy is a real little sweetheart and I'm sure Ralph Syracuse knew if he led you to Timothy this little guy would be loved and cared for beyond measure. Sending tons of scritchies and lovies to dear Ralph Timothy :love: :love: :love: :love:

kb2yjx
07-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Barry is SO HAPPY!!! Kim, there is a thread all about Ralph, when he was called Timothy....AND LOTS of photos...

lvpets2002
07-20-2009, 04:38 PM
:) You could nickname your baby RT = meaning Ralph Timothy..