PDA

View Full Version : Really need p rayers

sparks19
07-17-2009, 10:34 PM
We don't really know when or all the exact details.....

but we are heading to florida on the 25th for a week to 9 days....

Brians dad is going to need surgery. We don't know when for sure yet but he is going to probably have to have his femoral (sp?) artery replaced. He has a few blockages and they need to fix that and they don't figure the angioplasty balooon thing is going to be enough.

this on top of his Non hodgkins Lymphoma really has Brians mom depressed. She's basically dedicated her recent time to caring for him and things just keep getting worse and This is very potentially life threatening... maybe even more so than his cancer. This is a very stressful time for the entire family and then some.

So we really need lots of prayers for Brians dad and his family.

caseysmom
07-17-2009, 11:33 PM
I didn't even know they did that procedure, where is that artery?

I am sorry your family is going through this, I am sure it is hard on your mother in law and no doubt it worries her. Too bad Brian can't go spend some time with them too.

Your father in law will be in my prayers.

sparks19
07-17-2009, 11:37 PM
I didn't even know they did that procedure, where is that artery?

I am sorry your family is going through this, I am sure it is hard on your mother in law and no doubt it worries her. Too bad Brian can't go spend some time with them too.

Your father in law will be in my prayers.

It's in the left leg. as far as I know that is the plan.

We are going there to spend time with them. we are leaving on the 25th for 9 days but it will be two days there and two days back so really it will be like a week.

thanks so much for the prayers

Catty1
07-17-2009, 11:41 PM
PRAYERS for you and for Brian's dad. I hope your being there will help his mom feel less overwhelmed.

HUGS and let us know what day the surgery is so extra prayers can go out.:love:

caseysmom
07-17-2009, 11:47 PM
It's in the left leg. as far as I know that is the plan.

We are going there to spend time with them. we are leaving on the 25th for 9 days but it will be two days there and two days back so really it will be like a week.

thanks so much for the prayers

Oh good I think I was thinking of your other thread where just you were going. Its amazing what they can do I am sure he is in good hands.

blue
07-17-2009, 11:50 PM
So we really need lots of prayers for Brians dad and his family.

Done.

Karen
07-18-2009, 12:39 AM
Prayers on the way. There are lots of Pet Talkers in Florida, maybe you could connect with someone while you are down thataway?

Medusa
07-18-2009, 06:48 AM
(The word "you" is in the plural here...)

The Light of God surrounds you

The Love of God enfolds you

The Power of God protects you

The Wisdom of God guides and directs you

Wherever you go, God is

And all is well.

And so it is.

Grace
07-18-2009, 07:54 AM
Prayers for all of you. As Catty said, let us know when a surgery date is set.

sparks19
07-18-2009, 10:49 AM
thanks so much everyone.

I will definitely keep everyone updated when we find out when exactly this is going to happen.

Taz_Zoee
07-18-2009, 11:15 AM
I will keep you, Brian and his family in my thoughts.

pomtzu
07-18-2009, 11:36 AM
Prayers for Brian's dad - that all goes well. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

gini
07-18-2009, 12:17 PM
Goodness, you have had your hands full for sure. You can count on my prayers for your family and especially your father-in-law.

phesina
07-18-2009, 05:12 PM
Prayers for your father-in-law and all of you who love him so much.