PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for the BIG ONE?

RICHARD
07-15-2009, 09:38 AM
Living in Cah Lee Fuh Nee Ah we have to be ready for the "big one"- NO not an earthquake!

I am talking about another large event in my life!

I go thru my cupboard/giant box of canned and boxed foods to move stuff around-get the old cans and boxes to the front so they can be used before the 'Best By' dates.

I took a few minutes to put away some soda and move some cans out so I could use them. When I came back--again, it's just a matter of seconds from the time I leave and return?

The BIG ONE is in place.....:rolleyes:

I don't know how much a huge white kitteh can help me out by hanging around the food storage area, But, I think the message is clear.

"I know my 'cat fud' is in here someplace, I'll wait until I find it, or you move it closer to me!"

catmandu
07-15-2009, 09:43 AM
Awww! Looking at The Edster just eager to be a Helful Henry as My Dear Mother used to say!!!
:):):)
Hes probably wondering where his Whiskas Temptations are, eh Dad???:confused::confused::confused:

happylabs
07-15-2009, 09:46 AM
And they say cats are unpredictable...:D

Taz_Zoee
07-15-2009, 09:49 AM
So did he get some "fud"? ;)
He is such a beautiful cat. I'm so glad you are posting more pictures of him lately. :)

smokey the elder
07-15-2009, 10:01 AM
"Is Ed helping?" "HE thinks he is!"...variant on what we say about our cats when they are...ahem..."helping"...:D

Pinot's Mom
07-15-2009, 10:07 AM
Edster, Pinot-girl is right there with you! She climbs into the pantry every chance she gets! ...the funny thing is, her "fud" is not stored there! :D

astrid
07-15-2009, 10:15 AM
What would life be without cats' supervision? :rolleyes: :D

GILL
07-15-2009, 10:27 AM
FUD INSPE-CAT-ER says does not meet A-proval, not cat-a-gorized for cat.

aTailOf2Kitties
07-15-2009, 11:35 AM
my boys run in the pantry every time I open the door, and they know the kitty-kibbles are in another cabinet. They just can't help exploring the random pile of WalMart sacks that are usually on the floor. At least they haven't figured out what's in the fridge yet, LOL.

Medusa
07-15-2009, 12:14 PM
That's a catastrophe waiting to happen if you don't allow the Edster to inspect things and make sure his "fud" is plentiful and at the ready.

katladyd
07-15-2009, 12:38 PM
My boyfriend's tuxedo cat, Buddy, goes straight into the bottom shelf of the pantry every time the door is opened. We now call the pantry, "Buddy's Office".

momoffuzzyfaces
07-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Maybe he wants to be sure you rotate his food too!!! He doesn't want to eat outdated food either!!! ;) :D

cassiesmom
07-15-2009, 05:57 PM
O, hai... I can has fud?

RICHARD
07-16-2009, 08:08 AM
YOu know, I did run out of his treats....

Maybe that was a warning! He now has treats and is very happy with me!

Barbara
07-16-2009, 08:38 AM
Filou sez if you are smaller you can hide behind that stuff even when nobody took anything out - makes it impossibole to get you out ;)

RICHARD
07-16-2009, 03:00 PM
Filou sez if you are smaller you can hide behind that stuff even when nobody took anything out - makes it impossibole to get you out ;)

LOL,

Ed is a 15 lb cat wanting to be a 5 pound hidden object. ;)

RICHARD
07-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Ugh.....;)

I went shopping, came home and put the groceries away.....

About 10 minutes later Ed is SCREAMING! He wants into the pantry.:rolleyes:

It's not really a pantry, it's one of those pressboard cabinets that you put together.......I found a way to keep him from punching holes in the bags of treats. I used to leave them on the shelf, now I use a stapler and staple the bags onto the inside of the door!

He now knows where the treats are hung! %#$(@!!!!

So now the Big One walks over to the door where the 'good stuff' is hidden/hanging and starts to cry, I open the door and have to move the rice bucket so he can have his 'spot'!:eek::rolleyes::D