PDA

View Full Version : ING Direct

K9karen
07-14-2009, 11:12 PM
Anybody use ING for savings/checking accounts?

Verdict??

Glacier
07-14-2009, 11:47 PM
I use the Canadian branch for an automatic savings plan account. Takes a certain amount every payday out of my regular chequing account. No complaints about them and the interest rate is way better than my other bank.

We are probably going to move our mortgage to ING when it's due again.

Logan
07-15-2009, 07:16 AM
I know a guy at our church who uses it regularly, Karen, and is very happy with it. I think he does savings there, though, not checking.

Taz_Zoee
07-15-2009, 09:59 AM
One of the associations I process financials for has an account with ING. They are fine, except the account was set up by a manager that is no longer with the company and recently when I log on the website it suddenly doesn't recognize my computer. I don't know the answers to the security questions so now I can't access the account. But that's not ING's problem. It's mine. :p

JenBKR
07-15-2009, 10:14 AM
I use the Canadian branch for an automatic savings plan account. Takes a certain amount every payday out of my regular chequing account. No complaints about them and the interest rate is way better than my other bank.

That is what I do. And it's linked directly to my PNC checking account so I can transfer money back and forth online. I set it all up online. I haven't had it for too long, but so far I am very happy with it.