PDA

View Full Version : A cheer up thread for David P...

carole
07-14-2009, 09:39 PM
Most of you know David is having a rough time of it right now, with one thing and another, he is a very special guy and i think if we could let him know that and help him feel better, would be a nice gesture.

David you know i am here for you any time, and i hope that you will be feeling happier tomorrow, thinking of you.:love::love::):)
:)

Daisy and Delilah
07-14-2009, 10:33 PM
David, you helped me so much when I had my knee surgeries. You are a super nice guy and I wish you all the best. Thanks to you, Carole, for starting this thread.:)

Karen
07-14-2009, 11:21 PM
Cheery cheery thoughts being sent your way! Just think, now you can watch golf on TV, and critique the work other groundskeepers did, with impunity! And an air of authority for all those around you as well.

Catty1
07-14-2009, 11:49 PM
David, I used to move a LOT, and it was always overwhelming...never really got used to it.

But once you are settled in Concordia, you'll get to know your way around. AND - new friends! You've got a huge heart and I know you will be popular in no time.

AND - PT will always be here for you! We want updates - good ones and we're here for the bad days too. Soon the good ones will outweigh the bad ones, as you can relax and look after yourself.

HUGS!:love::love::love:

davidpizzica
07-15-2009, 05:41 AM
Thanks everyone for the cheers and good thoughts and especially Carole for starting this thread. I'm feelng better about the move every day and everyone here is making it that much easier. It'll be great to be outside and watch someone else mow grass for a change after 38 years of mowing grass at the club!

Medusa
07-15-2009, 05:58 AM
David, from one Pittsburgher to another, "you'uns" are gonna have a good time together at your new home. :)

Pinot's Mom
07-15-2009, 07:35 AM
David,

May you listen to your longing to be free.
May the frames of your belonging be large enough for the dreams of your soul.
May you arise each day with a voice of blessing whispering in your heart
...something good is going to happen to you.
May you find harmony between your soul and your life.
May the mansion of your soul never become a haunted place.
May you know the eternal longing that lies at the heart of time.
May there be kindness in your gaze when you look within.
May you never place walls between the light and yourself.
May you be set free from the prisons of guilt, fear, disappointment and despair.
May you allow the wild beauty of the invisible world to gather you,
mind you, and embrace you in belonging.
- John O'Donahoe

Every day is God's blessing...I know you've had recent trials, and more to come, the extent of which I will never know, but out of trials come freedom and beauty. Embrace that. Peace.

Maggie

RICHARD
07-15-2009, 08:50 AM
It'll be great to be outside and watch someone else mow grass for a change after 38 years of mowing grass at the club!

But don't give in to the 'itch'.:D

Randi
07-15-2009, 09:33 AM
I'm feelng better about the move every day and everyone here is making it that much easier. It'll be great to be outside and watch someone else mow grass for a change after 38 years of mowing grass at the club!
I'm glad to hear you're in a better spirit about the move - and you WILL enjoy watching someone else do the hard work! :D You'll settle in just fine and get some new friends. :)

Keep us updated!

(((hugs)))

lvpets2002
07-15-2009, 09:46 AM
:) Here David just for you..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/62513.gif

Taz_Zoee
07-15-2009, 10:00 AM
David just know I am thinking of you and wish the best for you at this difficult time in your life. :)

phesina
07-15-2009, 03:55 PM
Very best wishes to you, David, that your move goes well and you find much happiness in your new home.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Well, they best be sure and let you bring your computer. They wouldn't want the lot of us writing and e-mailing them tons of letters complaining!!! ;)

One of my aunts just went to an assisted living home after 59 years in her own home. She loves it now. Has someone to cook for her and they play all sorts of games and things! She's in her 80s and is becoming quite a social butterfly!!!

(((HUGS)))

cassiesmom
07-15-2009, 06:14 PM
David, I wish you much happiness in your new home!

Blessings,
Elyse

davidpizzica
07-15-2009, 06:18 PM
Well, they best be sure and let you bring your computer. They wouldn't want the lot of us writing and e-mailing them tons of letters complaining!!! ;)

One of my aunts just went to an assisted living home after 59 years in her own home. She loves it now. Has someone to cook for her and they play all sorts of games and things! She's in her 80s and is becoming quite a social butterfly!!!

(((HUGS)))

Connie, absolutely I'm taking my computer with me! I can give everyone a blow by blow description of life there. Like your aunt, I'm leaving the house I grew up in after 60 years. This is a great Lutheran community I'll be moving into. It was getting very difficult maintaining the house and dealing with my health issues at the same time.

carole
07-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Thats the spirit Big Bro, onwards and upwards, keep a smile on your face, and look forward to new beginnings, HUGS.