PDA

View Full Version : Millie

karlyb
09-30-2002, 02:16 AM
What a pretty girl you are Millie! I would love to see you sleeping on your back, with all four feet up in the air. You are a very trusting kitty to sleep that way. You must love your humans a lot and I know they love you.

My Miss Kitty (sadly gone to the Bridge) looked a lot like you. Seeing your picture brought back memories of her. You are a special COTD Milllie!

09-30-2002, 02:26 AM
as being the proud mommy of a calico , I want to comment on your pretty pic !!!
You have a very special colouring !!!! I'd love to see that too , you lying there with all four paws in the air !!! You are a super pet !!!

Vio&Juni
09-30-2002, 05:06 AM
Millie, super kitty:)
I would like my Juni to enjoy the outside as yoy are on the picture, but she's a little chicken:(
Have a happy life!
I also related you to Lut's pretty kitty - Maya. You calico kitties have a sweet way of being soft and sweet. My Juni is more a tyger.

neko1
09-30-2002, 05:21 AM
Millie, love the spots on your back!:) You're so cute! Congrats on COTD!

hellostranger
09-30-2002, 05:55 AM
Good Morning Millie! What a beautiful calico girl you are - and very huggable, too! :)

Congratulations on COTD and thanks for brightening my Monday morning.

margaret
09-30-2002, 09:26 AM
Hooray for CALICOS! I am a calico's mommy, too, and I'm always excited to see them become Cats of the Day! :D Millie, you are a beauty, and you look a lot like my Miko (different spots/patches, though on her back). I love the way your spots contrast with your bright white fur! Gorgeous kitty. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day today!!!!

felinefriend
09-30-2002, 09:41 AM
Silly Millie, I too would love seeing you lie with your feet straight up, and I'd love to wake up to your baby face on my pillow! What a joy you are to your Family! You can tell you're very loved in the perfect home! As soon as I saw your beautiful photo I thought that you looked like quite the snuggly one, and when I read your sweet story it confirmed that! Your coloring and patchwork are so precious! Congratulations, Spotted Star of the Day! Lots of Belly Rubs and Snuggles to you!!!!:) :cool: :D

catmandu
09-30-2002, 09:48 AM
What a little sweatheart!She gets the bost of both worlds,to have a loving home and to be able to enjoy the great outdoors.Hopefully you have a place away from bad dogs,cars and brats.Simply splendid coloring.Have fun Millie and all the best from the lost cats and friend.

jackiesdaisy1935
09-30-2002, 10:01 AM
Good Morning to our beautiful Millie. I love that photo of you, many years ago we had a Calico Cat and her name was Baby.
Millie, from what I read, it sounds like you are a wonderful companion and very much loved. I see you get to sleep in the big bed too, so does Daisy sleep with me. Congratulations dear, sweet, Millie, Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

momoffuzzyfaces
09-30-2002, 11:39 AM
Millie
I agree with everyone else: you sure are pretty! You seem to have a wonderful spirit of adventure too. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.:)

lynnestankard
09-30-2002, 12:12 PM
Oh sweet Millie - what a darling furgirl you are. Congratulations on being chosen as our Cat of the Day. Hope your mummy gives you lots of treats and belly rubs!! xx

Lynne

tatsxxx11
09-30-2002, 01:37 PM
Hi Millie! Wow, what a pretty picture your Mommy submitted! Then again, she has a very lovely subject to photograph!! Aren't you a beautiful callie girl! I especially love how your "splotches" are arranged!!:) My Oliver sleeps on his back, paws to heaven, head on the pillow and I too find that pose irresistible! Yes, Millie, your Mommy is very lucky to have such a beauty, such a sweetheart, such a cuddle bug to share her bed and her life with! Congratulations to you precious Millie, our very lovely and most deserving Cat of the Day!! Have a wonderful, happy day of celebration sweet girl!

Bari_d
09-30-2002, 01:54 PM
Millie, I agree with all above, you are just lovely. Yes, Calico girls are special...almost always loving and "people" kitties! Congratulations on being today's very special, purrrrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

FloppsyLadySally54
09-30-2002, 02:48 PM
I am posting your pic on this thread so nobody forgets you!!
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2002/September/30.jpg

Hello, Millie!! You are such a special cat! What a unique name, Millenium! How nice! I think that your mom was awfully nice to have you after you other mommy couldn't. I hope you receive many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!!:p

Vermontcat
09-30-2002, 04:13 PM
Looking at that photo makes me think of an artist (maybe Wolf Q?)taking out her paint set and adding a little color to a pretty white cat!:D It was just hard to decide which of 2 colors to use.:)

lizbud
09-30-2002, 04:18 PM
Hello Millie,

My, aren't you gorgeous !!! You have such pretty coloring
you almost look like you've been hand-painted.:) Sweet
Millie, I'm so happy to meet you today and offer congrats
on being chosen as our Special Callie CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Miss Meow
09-30-2002, 05:47 PM
Hello Millie. You look like a lovely calico I greet every morning on my walk to the train station. Happy COTD!

jenluckenbach
09-30-2002, 08:11 PM
I have one word for you Millie
BEAUTIFUL