PDA

View Full Version : The news I've been waiting for forever..

M&M's Mommy
07-13-2009, 04:19 PM
is finally here!!!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/ca_dao/ItsPossitive.jpg

I couldn't believe my eyes at first & wanted to see that sign so so much for so long, I couldn't help but taking the test again.:D

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/ca_dao/Pregtest.jpg

I feel like my heart can burst with happiness & excitement. I'm overwhelmed and astonished by the Grace of God. Since we found out last night, I feel like I'm walking on cloud nine with a gazillion of emotions running through my mind at the speed of light.

and all I can mustered up so far is "Thanks God" & "thank you" for all your prayers throughout all these years.

Please thanks God with me & for me, for He's blessed us with the gift that has been my hope and dream for so long, yet beyond my wildest imagination.

I'll be seeing the doctor this afternoon to confirm it, so vibes that it'll be going well are appreciated.

Whisk_Luva
07-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Congrats :D:D

I am sending good thoughts that the pregnancy goes well, and everything goes well with the doctor later :)

Karen
07-13-2009, 04:23 PM
Sending good wishes your way!

M&M's Mommy
07-13-2009, 04:25 PM
We've been married for almost 8 years. That's 8 years of opening our hearts & home to the possibility of children & longing for the wonderful news that is here today. 8 years of hope & dream, of sadness and monthy disappoinment - yet, through it all, we held on to the belief that with God, nothing is impossible, and if He's willing, one day we will be parents. It is this faith that gave us inner peace & pulled us up every time we sank into sadness.

Because of the belief that God & only God is the ultimate creator of life, we refused to consider the invitro fertilization method that had been suggested to us many times in the past. Though we wanted to be pregnant more than anything else on earth, we acknowledge that life is a gift that is given according to God's will, not ours & that, we can ask for it as long as we wanted to, but can't demand God to give it to us when we want it.

We've endured lots of tests to determine the cause of our infertilities. The strangest thing was that all our tests came back normal. They could not find anything obviously "wrong" with us, except the fact that I did not ovulate on the exact date/time every month, so it was hard to track..

So, we used ovulation kits (tons of ovulation kits)... which I found very hard to tell - because it's based on the comparision between the intensity of the color of the test line & the control line, that for some reasons, always look about the same to me!

Finally, my doctor prescribed Clomids. I took it for 3 months without getting pregnant.. so we decided to skip a month to take a breather before going for another round. It is the month that I got pregnant! God really does have a different plan & timeline than we do, and a wonderful sense of humor to go with it!!

So, I ask for your continuous prayer, that I'll be having a normal, healthy pregnancy. Thanks!

PS: For the last two nights since we found out, hubby and I couldn't get an hour of sleep.. We can't stop smiling and imagining what it would be like - 9 months from now.. thought we decide not to share our good news with family & friends just yet, we could hardly contain our happiness. You guys are the first to know!

Taz_Zoee
07-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Awww, this is wonderful news!! I am so excited for you and your husband. :)
You know the saying - good things come to those who wait.

:D :D

lvpets2002
07-13-2009, 04:48 PM
:love: Woo Hoo && Many Many Congrats..

Karen
07-13-2009, 04:59 PM
A friend's sister went through the same thing, married for years, tests all came back fine, and they were told nothing is wrong, we don't know why ... And then, after they'd almost given up, along came Fiona, a very smart little girl who drives her folks nearly crazy, and now she has a little brother, too!

You will be in our prayers.

caseysmom
07-13-2009, 05:01 PM
Your story sounds identical to mine, I told the doctor I needed a break from clomid and bam after 9 years of trying I was pregnant.

Congratulations!!!

Hellow
07-13-2009, 05:50 PM
Congratulations :).

moosmom
07-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Gee, ya think ya might want to take JUST ONE MORE home pregnancy test to make sure???:p

9 months is gonna go by fast and your lives will never be the same. But it'll be a wonderful experience.

You're in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Husky_mom
07-13-2009, 06:37 PM
canīt congrat you enough... CONGRATS!!!...

wishing you all three nothing but the best... thank you for sharing with us.. awww... another baby M.. ;)

gemini9961
07-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Congrats!! Wow so you will be due mid to late March, a spring baby. Well at least spring here in FL where I am at.

I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

beeniesmom
07-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Wonderful news. :)

kuhio98
07-13-2009, 07:16 PM
Congratulations! Many prayers for a happy and healthy baby!

Daisy and Delilah
07-13-2009, 08:34 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Great news. I know you're going to make great parents. Bless you.:)

CountryWolf07
07-13-2009, 08:37 PM
Exciting!!!! :) Congrats! :)

K9karen
07-13-2009, 10:26 PM
Oh dear friend, I'm going to pray with all my heart that you have a healthy, uneventful, happy pregnancy! I'll be constantly thinking about you! I know you'll be awesome parents! :love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
07-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Congrats!!!:D I hope that your pregnancy will go smoothly.:)

popcornbird
07-14-2009, 12:28 AM
A BIG congratulations to you and your hubby!!!!! I can imagine how happy you feel!!! You are absolutely right...God is the creator of all of us, and it is only when HE decides that a new human being is created and sent into this world. What a wonderful gift. May God help you sail through your pregnancy with ease and good health, and may He bless you with a wonderful, healthy child after these joyous 9 months.

We too, are anxiously waiting for our little bundle of joy, and I know exactly how you felt when you saw that PREGNANT result screaming back at you! It took us awhile to get pregnant too, and I got pregnant with God's blessing on my 2nd cycle of clomid. It truly is a wonderful feeling getting that positive result that you've been looking forward to so long, isn't it? :D

prechrswife
07-14-2009, 10:05 AM
God really does have a different plan & timeline than we do, and a wonderful sense of humor to go with it!!

Congratulations! That is so true about God's plans and His sense of humor. We have seen that so many times ourselves.

Pinot's Mom
07-14-2009, 11:03 AM
Congratulations and prayers for a happy, healthy pregnancy! That's wonderful! :D:D

Cookiebaker
07-14-2009, 12:00 PM
:D I am so happy and excited for you!!! :love::love::love: Congratulations and Happy, Healthy 9 months!!!

lvpets2002
07-14-2009, 12:35 PM
:) Any Boy or Girl Names Yet?? You know we will all have to help you & hubby..

Grace
07-14-2009, 12:47 PM
Congratulations!!

Pembroke_Corgi
07-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Congratulations! :) You and your husband sound like you will be wonderful parents.

M&M's Mommy
07-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Thank you everyone for your hearty congratulations and well wishes..

The pregnancy was confirmed yesterday at the OB office, however, it's very early, so we couldn't see much. I was ordered a bunch of blood tests, prescribed Progesterone & prenatal vitamins & adviced not to worry about anything (which is entirely not possible!)

So, I'll see him again next week to see how the pregnancy progresses.

The journey has just begun & more so than ever, we'll appreciate your prayers for a healthy, uneventful pregnancy.

Thanks,
Theresa

finn's mom
07-14-2009, 04:32 PM
I hope your pregnancy is as wonderful as mine has been! Congratulations on your dream come true!

wolfsoul
07-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Congrats (from one pregnant lady to another)!!!

Zippy
07-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Congrats :)

JenBKR
07-15-2009, 03:11 PM
Such wonderful news! Congratulations! I know it's not always easy to wait, but everything happens in God's perfect timing. ((((hugs)))) and prayers for you, your hubby, and your baby.

kimlovescats
07-15-2009, 04:37 PM
Praise GOD from whom all blessings flow!!!:D:love:

M&M's Mommy
07-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Praise GOD from whom all blessings flow!!!:D:love:

Amen.

AdoreMyDogs
07-15-2009, 10:45 PM
What amazing news. Many congrats and blessings to you and your hubby!!!

M&M's Mommy
07-21-2009, 11:49 AM
I came to the doc office yesterday with hope to see the baby's heartbeat, but it could not be seen yet. Doc said it means the pregnancy was earlier than what he thought it was. It does make sense, because I normally have a 35 - 40 day cycle, not 28 like normal, so it could be that I am only about 4 week pregnant instead of 6. The good thing was the gestational sac doubled in size since last week, and the blood test results all came back normal,

but it still got me worried.. I'll be coming back in two weeks.. The Doc says that lets hope to God by this time, we'll be able to see the tiny being & his/her heartbeats.

Please continue to pray for us. Two week suddently seem like forever.. it's crazy!

Karen
07-21-2009, 12:31 PM
Don't worry, sweetie - every woman is different, and every pregnancy is different. Things sound like they are progressing just fine. Doctors are just guessing at this point, and two weeks will go by quickly. How are you feeling physically?

M&M's Mommy
07-21-2009, 12:57 PM
Don't worry, sweetie - every woman is different, and every pregnancy is different. Things sound like they are progressing just fine. Doctors are just guessing at this point, and two weeks will go by quickly. How are you feeling physically?

I feel fine. I don't have any morning sickness yet, except for the fact that I am always sleepy :). My boobs are as heavy as stone though.

zoey
07-21-2009, 01:26 PM
Congratulations the crew here is so happy for you!!! :D

Pembroke_Corgi
07-21-2009, 03:01 PM
It sounds like everything is going well! I'll keep you in my thoughts. :)