PDA

View Full Version : Dog Birthdays - What do you do to celebrate?

happylabs
07-13-2009, 03:21 PM
So, since this is a big week for Casey...she will be 13 on Friday...I am thinking on what I will do to celebrate.

One year I made her a ground turkey meatloaf cake with mashed poatoes for icing. Two years ago she had a party in the living room with the cats. See link.

http://www.geocities.com/happycat_bu...irthday11.html

What does everyone here do for their dogs on their birthdays?

I am trying to think of something creative.

Taz_Zoee
07-13-2009, 04:30 PM
I always mean to have an actual birthday party for my animals, but have not done it yet.
Sometimes I just get them a special treat. This past January was Zoee's 4th birthday and I got her a toy, a new bandana and a treat. I didn't really do anything for Taggart or Paizly's first birthday's. I'm a bad mommy. :( But I was just very busy (not to mention broke) at the time. I'll make up for it next year. :D

I went to a dog park over a year ago and there was a group of people that were having a dog birthday. The dogs were even wearing party hats and there was a pinata and a banner. It was so cute! :)

chocolatepuppy
07-13-2009, 05:00 PM
My dogs (and cats) always get a party. We have special food and believe me they all know when we sing Happy Birthday what it means!:p The dogs get something to chew on and the cats get catnip. Of course there's always a few presents.:D