PDA

View Full Version : Guess I won't be around much this week...

Kirsten
07-13-2009, 02:34 PM
There's so much work at the office right now, and the same time, some co-workers are on holidays, so I promised today to work overtime. Already started today, been at work for more than 12 hours. Guess the entire week, and the next week also, won't be much better. :eek: So I won't have much time to come here, I'm afraid.

I'm also sorry that I have to leave Luna and Lily alone for so many hours, but at least they have each other!

Kirsten

Karen
07-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Awww, glad the girls have each other and that, at the end of the long day, you will have them to come home to! Stay sane! :)

phesina
07-13-2009, 06:43 PM
We'll miss you, Kirsten, but we'll be looking forward to seeing you back home again in a couple of weeks. (And Luna and Lily will also be looking forward to that, too!)

Grace
07-13-2009, 09:10 PM
Yes, we will miss you - but not as much as Luna and Lily, of course.

Kirsten
07-14-2009, 01:22 PM
Yes, the evenings now with Luna and Lily are really something special. :)

Will check in here whenever I can in the evenings, and at the weekend of course! :) Can't wait for this week and the next week to be over, but on the other hand, with all that work at the office, 11 or 12 hours seem to pass more quickly than the 9 hours I'm usually working. That's the positive side effect of being this busy... :)

Kirsten

Catty1
07-14-2009, 01:38 PM
And you might have some extra money to spend on the girls! ;)

Kirsten
07-14-2009, 01:41 PM
Nah, no extra money... These extra hours will be saved for the times when there's less work to do...

Kirsten

Catty1
07-14-2009, 08:14 PM
I know...my point was, we do it ALL for our furbabies, right? ;)

Alysser
07-14-2009, 08:23 PM
Post when you can, we will certainly miss you around here - even if it is for a week! I am sure Luna and Lily will miss you to. :love: Hope to see you around again soon.

Kirsten
07-18-2009, 12:17 PM
I'm so glad it's weekend!! The last week has been really tough, especially since I seem to have caught some kind of stomach bug or something. I'm still not doing very well.

The night from Tuesday to Wednesday, I slept only 2 hours because I felt nauseaus, and the fact that my neighbors had a garden party all night didn't make it better. Felt more dead than alive the next day at work. :(

I hope the next week is going to be better. A huge job we were supposed to get has been cancelled, which means less work for me. So I hope it's going to be a "normal" week. Also, one of my co-workers will be back from holiday.

Kirsten