PDA

View Full Version : I'm HOME I'm home.

sparks19
07-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Oh I'm SO very happy. I LOVED visiting my family but with all the stuff I had to get done on top of visiting it became quite stressful and 5 weeks away from my home, my dogs and my husband was just WAAAAAAY too long.

so finally I am home. Actually I got home yesterday. it was wonderful hugging my puppers, sleeping in my own bed, being with my husband, just... being HOME. it is bittersweet. I DO miss my mom A LOT. but you know what they say... there is NO place like home!!!! and my mom will come to visit soon enough :)

Karen
07-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Welcome home! :) I am sure the pups were all wiggly and happy to see you both! I bet they sniffed you and Hannah extra hard to see if you'd been "cheating" with other critters in their absence.

sparks19
07-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Welcome home! :) I am sure the pups were all wiggly and happy to see you both! I bet they sniffed you and Hannah extra hard to see if you'd been "cheating" with other critters in their absence.

Actually... I got a very meager greeting from them. I think they are mad at me lol... well... WERE mad at me. back to normal today. but they were ALLLLLLLL over Hannah. They still are all over her. Belle is just following her around everywhere

maybe they smelled my moms dog and decided I was a cheating tramp and gave me the cold shoulder :eek:

lvpets2002
07-13-2009, 12:37 PM
:) Welcome Home.. Glad your visit was good with mom & all = but like you said nothing like coming home..

Medusa
07-13-2009, 01:21 PM
Welcome back. I can relate to being happy to be back home. When I would visit my mom for a couple of weeks at a time, I was always happy to get back to my normal routine. Feels good, doesn't it? :)

phesina
07-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Welcome back home!

gini
07-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Welcome Home! There is no place like HOME!! (o.k. - so Dorothy said it first:D)

caseysmom
07-14-2009, 12:10 AM
Welcome home, I bet Brian is happy to have his family back!