PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Anyone going to watch the movie?

Kirsten
07-12-2009, 06:56 AM
Guess I will go to the movies next weekend! :) The new Harry Potter finally makes it to the German theatres this week, on July 16!

I have seen all the HP movies so far (and read all the books, off course), and even though some of them were not as good as the book was, I enjoyed them a lot. So of course I cannot miss this one! :)

Anyone else looking forward to it?

Kirsten

Demi Is A Digimon
07-12-2009, 08:23 AM
It comes out on Wednesday! :D
I'm hopefully going to see it with my friends the day it comes out :cool:

Kirsten
07-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Have fun! :)

Just learnt that our local cinema won't show it before July 23rd, so I have to wait one more week...

Kirsten

Barbara
07-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Sure I'll be seeing it :D But I also may have to wait as Siegmar will be away for the weekend in two weeks and then I can see it all for myself without his ironic comments:D

Seravieve
07-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Yes, Yes, Definitely Yes. I can't wait. =)

Suki Wingy
07-12-2009, 08:43 PM
Do you even have to ask? Of COURSE I am! I already went to the Harry Potter exhibition and saw some of the props from it!

AllAmericanPUP
07-12-2009, 08:52 PM
yep i'll be seeing it. Not sure if we will go to the midnight showing or just wait til a day or so later to see it...

Logan
07-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Definitely! My husband and stepson have been watching the Harry Potter marathon all weekend on tv (they are showing all the previous movies).

Scooter's Mom
07-12-2009, 10:19 PM
We probably will. It will be the first of the HP movies I've seen in the theater.

Prairie Purrs
07-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Do you even have to ask? Of COURSE I am! I already went to the Harry Potter exhibition and saw some of the props from it!

The exhibition was really cool, wasn't it? :D

Prairie Purrs
07-12-2009, 10:31 PM
yep i'll be seeing it. Not sure if we will go to the midnight showing or just wait til a day or so later to see it...

I thought about going to the midnight showing (the local theatre is only about two blocks from my house), but I have to leave at 3:30 a.m. to catch a plane, so I don't think it would be a particularly good idea. I'd pull an all-nighter to see the movie if I didn't have to drive to the airport.