PDA

View Full Version : That picture in the browser line

Freedom
07-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Well, I don't know what it is called. I do remember it was mentioned once here in Town Hall.

When you have Pet of the Day in the browser line at the top of the screen, there is a picture next to it? Of Miss Hoppy, that pic.

Could we have that added for www.pettalk.com as well, Paul? I have NO IDEA how big a deal this is / may be.

When I use my drop down menu for the places I frequently visit, it is so easy to find the pet talk link when the picture is there. Somehow, I no longer have petoftheday.com in that menu, but now I have pet talk. Sigh, can never FIND it in the list! LOL, little thing from my end. Just wondered.

Karen
07-10-2009, 11:16 PM
www.PetTalk.com redirects to http://PetoftheDay.com/talk - which does get the little Miss Hoppy picture. Maybe just remake your bookmark, it should be there!

Freedom
07-11-2009, 07:20 PM
Maybe just remake your bookmark, it should be there!

This assumes I know HOW, lol. For me, these things just happen. I have no clue how anything ends up in the drop down menu for the browser. I know I do NOT click the bookmarks tab at the top of the page.

Thanks, Karen, just wondered. I'll see if I can figure it out.

Karen
07-12-2009, 08:23 PM
What browser do you use? You should make a bookmark - it will make life easier for you!

Freedom
07-13-2009, 08:08 AM
Firefox

Oh I have TONS of bookmarked pages. Just, the stuff I get to several times per day I just use the drop down menu. Pet Talk, Prius Chat, Facebook and the Bichon Forum are in the top 1o, usually.