PDA

View Full Version : Tinker Pics

happylabs
07-10-2009, 12:01 AM
A couple of pics of Tinker tonight. She was on my bed while I was watching late night TV. I was just snapping random pics while she groomed herself and rolled around being silly. Love the first one of her, I snapped the pic as she was sticking her tongue out. Second one just a close-up of her face. I love her white whiskers against her black face. :love: :) :love:

Taz_Zoee
07-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Tinker is such a cutie. I love the shot with the tongue sticking out. :D

happylabs
07-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Tinker is such a cutie. I love the shot with the tongue sticking out. :D

She is my little baby. Just prior to the photo shoot I was giving her a belly scratch and she was stretching her legs and paws wayyyyyyyy out. I wanted to get a pic of her paw opened up on the bottom. She puts her whole body into motion when she gets a belly scratch and I also scratcher her arm pits which she loves! To think I almost gave her away a couple years ago. The gal even came to see her but decided not to take her. Her loss!

katladyd
07-10-2009, 02:57 PM
She sounds very sweet and special! You are both very lucky!:love: Love the tongue shot!!:D

catmandu
07-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Thats so wonderful when Our Cats:cool::cool: suddenly go into photographic poses and we have our cameras right there so we can capture thier Beauty and Feline-Itude Furrever!!!
:):):)
Tinker is Terrific!!!!
:love::love::love::love::love: