PDA

View Full Version : Chloe is gone....May2005-July2009

heidiv
07-09-2009, 04:56 PM
I can't believe it I can't hardly breathe.....My baby is gone...All of her issues up this day has all been linked back to FIP??:(:( Can't say much now there is no words....I loved her little freakle face...See Cat of the Day Sept. 25th 2005 our little girl is gone..... I love you little girl I will forever have a special place in my heart for you...

Moesha
07-09-2009, 04:58 PM
I am so sorry. You sure tried everything you could to help that dear one. That's a terrible disease. You gave her the best life she could possibly have had, even though it was much too short.

Karen
07-09-2009, 05:01 PM
http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2005/September/25.jpg (http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2005/September/25.html)

Rest in peace, Chloe.

For those who want to see, her Cat of the Day page is here. (http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2005/September/25.html)

Medusa
07-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Chloe was adorable and you tried your best w/her and that's all we can do. At times such as this it doesn't help much to hear those words, I know, but peace will come to your heart after a while. RIP, sweet little Chloe and peace to your humans. :love:

Scooter's Mom
07-09-2009, 05:12 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Chloe. She was precious.

jenluckenbach
07-09-2009, 05:38 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. :( RIP Chloe.

Prairie Purrs
07-09-2009, 05:54 PM
I'm so sorry. Chloe was a lovely girl, and it's so sad that she had to leave you at such a young age.

RIP, sweet Chloe.

Catty1
07-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Oh, Heidi - FIP is a horrible horrible disease and it shows how much you and your family loved and cared for her that she lived as long as she did. :love:

I know that feeling of not breathing....HUGS HUGS HUGS {{{gentle}}}.

Chloe, watch over your meowmie and everyone from the Bridge, and send purrs to tell them you are healthy and happy, and how much you love them. :love:

Taz_Zoee
07-09-2009, 06:10 PM
I am so sorry to see this. And my eyes are filled with tears too. :(

RIP Chloe

Cataholic
07-09-2009, 06:39 PM
I am so sorry. Chloe was too young, too precious.

Vermontcat
07-09-2009, 06:44 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that your beautiful Chloe has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.:(
I know you loved her very much and her time with you was way too short.
Sending hugs your way.

heidiv
07-09-2009, 06:48 PM
I have a little time to think... If I can get through the next couple of days I will be o.k. This has been a long drawn out battle for both Chloe and us. She hasn't been a normal kitty for at least 6 months I truly feel like I can make it knowing that she is no longer in contant unbareable pain.
My husband on the other hand...I don't know she was his :love: kitty she lived for him as he did for her...This is going to be tough on him I am concerned.

Thanks to you all for your kind words you all understand the pain and greif that comes with losing a beloved friend, the loss of unconditional love the big blue eyes that you come to rely on after a hard day...Its gonna be tough for our entire house....I can't help but cry when I see Paris looking for her and she can't find her. That probably breaks my heart most of all.... Paris in the past 2 weeks has been by Chloe's side almost trying to comfort her through all of this. Paris MUST stay healthy for me...Or I will be a total mess....I already am but having her helps me keep my sanity!!

AbbyMom
07-09-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm so sorry. RIP Chloe.

weluvcats
07-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Heidi...I am so sorry about your Chloe:love::(...What a beautiful girl she was. FIP is a terrible disease, and you and Chloe fought the good fight, and you did all you could for her. I know letting her go is so very hard, but you can find comfort in knowing that Chloe is no longer suffering now, and is healthy and happily playing at the RB. She will always be with you, and she will always love you...:love:

I know how hard it is to see Paris missing Chloe and looking for her...I've been through that too, and I know it's so hard to see that, but in time, she will eventually stop. Just love her lots, and pay extra attention to her in the meantime, and that will reassure her that everything is okay...(it'll help you, too). Bless their hearts:love:...They just don't understand.

Sending hugs and prayers for you and your husband, and for your Chloe:love:...

God bless,

Judy

carole
07-09-2009, 09:08 PM
I am so terribly sorry you have lost such a beautiful furbaby, remember the good times with her, and the lovely life she shared with you and keep them in your heart forever,RIP sweet lil furbaby Chloe.

krazyaboutkatz
07-09-2009, 11:30 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.:( When I read your thread about her having pancreatitis and being so thin, I was hoping and praying that she wouldn't be the next PT cat to pass on. There's been too many PT cats that have gone to the bridge lately.:(
FIP is horrible and I know that you did everything you could for her. Now she's pain free and at peace. I'm sure that my Starr and Pepper have welcomed her. RIP sweet Chloe.:( My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Pinot's Mom
07-10-2009, 07:56 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Chloe-she was truly a doll! It's awfully hard when they are suffering so - it rips your heart out. (((hugs)))

Godspeed to the bridge, dear sweet little Chloe, you were so young and so loved. Peace to your family (fur and human) back home; they will miss you so much. Have fun playing, finally without pain, with all the PT kitties you've undoubtedly already met! :love:

smokey the elder
07-10-2009, 10:02 AM
I'm so sorry about your beautiful Chloe, she had too short a time, but was much beloved.

slick
07-10-2009, 10:08 AM
I'm so very sorry for your loss of sweet Chloe. RIP beautiful girl and enjoy your time in the sweet grasses of the RB.:(

jennielynn1970
07-10-2009, 01:29 PM
I'm so sorry to read about Chloe. She was a beautiful girl.

Play hard at the Bridge, Chloe. You will be missed.

Kirsten
07-10-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm terribly sorry that you have lost your beautiful Chloe! FIP is such a horrible and scary disease, I have lost my Aysche to it, so I know what it means.

How heartbreaking it must be to see little Paris looking for her everywhere! Guess that poor kitty will need a lot of comfort now; maybe the two of you will now find comfort in each other... I really really hope that she will stay healthy!

R.I.P. beautiful Chloe!

Kirsten

Randi
07-10-2009, 02:39 PM
I'm so sorry that you have lost Chloe. :( She was a beautful girl. It is a hard time for both you and Paris, but I hope it will be a comfort that she's free of pain.

My thoughts are with you, and I send hugs.

Rest in piece, sweet Chloe! :love:

catmandu
07-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Its so sad when anyone passes away so young , before they live thier whole life.
Chloe is an Eternal Cat Angel now and is having a party in her honor at an elegant bistro Le Petit Joseph in St Tropez where the Animal Angel Army is visiting.

She will always be a part of you, and her spirit will be there so you wont be too sad, and Chloe wants you to know that shes looking for a place where you can be reunited in love furrrever.
One Fine Day:love:

kb2yjx
07-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Thank you Karen for linking to Chloe's COTD page. It just shows us how really special she was to her family!! Sleep softly, dear sweet Chloe....

heidiv
07-10-2009, 08:11 PM
I have come to realize that you are an incrediable group of people. I have taken such comfort in knowing that I can rely on you guys for support on the animal front. Not everyone understands the bond between a human and animal. Chloe was our miracle kitty she helped me through some really tough times....The loss of Pricilla the "Original" siamese then to have her go at such a young age is still just unbelievable... I can honestly tell all of you that I, my entire life has been blessed with the love and affection from some of the most amazing animals.... I thank the good lord for that. Chloe was the nicest selfless animals I have ever known she was is such pain for so long just trying to tell us but she couldn't speak. Up to the time we took her to the vet because we couldn't handle 105 degree temp and her suffering any longer she still cleaned my hands.....:( She didn't even have enough energy to clean her own fur but she wanted to clean me...This I will never forget she felt so crumby she didn't deserve one minute of pain...She was wonderful and I will miss this little girl for a really... really long time. I love you Chloe momma and papa will NEVER forget those beautiful blue eyes... And most of all your kindness.... God bless your beautiful soul.

weluvcats
07-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Heidi...No need to say "thank you"...We have all been where you are now, so we understand well the love, and sadly, the pain that you are feeling now. I share your gratitude to the wonderful people here at Pet Talk...A truly wonderful and compassionate group of people, who have been lucky enough to know the great love and companionship that a beloved animal can bring to our lives. Not everyone understands that kind of love and friendship, and I have always thought that people who either don't want, or for whatever reason, have never had that kind of special bond with a treasured pet, are really missing something very precious and wonderful in their lives.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss and pain:(...Your Chloe:love: may not visibly be here with you, but know that her spirit and her love will remain with you always...Hang in there, and know that you are not alone...:)

God bless,

Judy

CultureJunky
07-11-2009, 05:52 AM
I'm sorry to hear about sweet Chloe. My thoughts are with you at this sad time in your life :love:

treybabe
07-11-2009, 09:03 AM
I feel for you because I know how hard it is to say good-bye to our dear feline friends. Chloe was just precious and soooo beautiful! I know you will miss her a lot as well as your kitty you lost before you got her. I miss all the dear kitties I have out-lived as well.

May they all be together and happy across that rainbow bridge...where we'll reunite someday.

Edwina's Secretary
07-11-2009, 03:48 PM
I am so sorry about your loss of sweet Chloe! Godspeed to her...