PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: Homes Needed ASAP - If you could take just 1 in for now

Anikaca77
07-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi All,

I received a call tonight from Shirley who I volunteer with and she got a call from a gentleman who lives in Lewistown, PA who has over 10 cats and he is currently living out of his truck.

He is getting a divorce and has no place to stay. Currently the cats are staying with relatives but they need to find a home ASAP.

I don't have all the names or the descriptions but here is what I do know.

There is 1 mom cat with 3 or 4 kittens that are 5 weeks old that need a foster home or permanent home.

There is also another mom cat that has 3 or 4 kittens that are 8 weeks old and they need a home.

There are 2 young male cats. The one cat who we don't know the sex of yet is a Smokey Grey color. There is also another Orange young adult cat with 1/2 a tail.

I don't believe any of these have been vet checked. If you could please pass this story along I'd really appreciate it.

Call 814-238-4758 for more information.

I just got some more information on this:

The guy lost his job and his place to stay. The cats are staying with a women who is keeping the cats in a basement and they have to go ASAP.

The women is going to give him until 12 today to get the cats a new place to stay. This women isn't allowed to keep cats at her place and she has a brain tumor so she is scared she might get kicked out for even having these cats.

Please if you can take just 1 cat I will help transport them.

Thank you,
Melissa

Anikaca77
07-13-2009, 01:18 PM
bump