PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean when you've been "frosted"?

kittykay
07-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Never known what it means--don't even know if I'VE ever been frosted! Does it hurt?? Or just hurt your feelings? Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me!

MoonandBean
07-08-2009, 09:19 AM
There is a poem that goes around in the winter and if you get that poem sent to you in your private email, you're supposed to put "I've been frosted" in your signature. We've also done it with Spring "I've been de-frosted" and Halloween "I've been boo'd". It's just silly but cute :)

catmandu
07-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Unless you have had a terrible accident at Kelloggs and have fallen in with the Flakes!!!:eek::eek:

MoonandBean
07-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Unless you have had a terrible accident at Kelloggs and have fallen in with the Flakes!!!:eek::eek:

Yea...that kind of "I've been frosted" isn't silly or cute :)

kittykay
07-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Especially liked the accident at Kellogg's answer. Ooohhh, white is NOT my color!

Vermontcat
07-08-2009, 12:44 PM
I think some people just forget to remove the "I've been frosted" & "I've been boo'd" messages from their signatures when the seasons change.
If you post more in the fall & winter I'm sure that someone will eventually boo you or frost you or both.;)

I also want to say Kittykay, that I think all of your cats are beautiful and that I would love to see more photos of them all!:D
I think you usually just post in Cat of the Day threads but if you could post more about your cats here in Cat General I would be really happy.:D
I just posted some new photos of my two Meezer girls Milly & Izzy, you should go check them out.:)

RedHedd
07-08-2009, 12:49 PM
OK - I've changed my sig to cover all seasons :p

Pinot's Mom
07-08-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm glad she asked; I didn't have a clue, either! :)

MoonandBean
07-08-2009, 01:05 PM
ok - i've changed my sig to cover all seasons :p

love it!!!!!!!

Karen
07-08-2009, 01:21 PM
I got frosted months and months ago, but never got defrosted!

We've had a pretty cool, rainy summer here, maybe that's why? ;)

happylabs
07-08-2009, 02:33 PM
I stopped coloring my hair about a year ago and I seem to be naturally frosted!

catmandu
07-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Mr Scrappy :love::love:likes sugar frosted flakes and ate them right out of the bowl, after drinking the milk.:cool::cool:
Hes probably the first Pet Angel when the cereal tray comes rolling around at Dennys!!!:love::love: