PDA

View Full Version : Happy First Birthday Henry!

Katelf
07-08-2009, 06:28 AM
I just wanted to show off my Henry! He is a big boy now, a whole year old today!

Henry is a charming fellow, and a real snuggler. :love::love::love: Nevertheless he is a very active and intelligently alert boy who adores his big sister, Bodea.

For Henry's birthday I bought him a new basketball. He had found an old basketball in the park where I was walking and he made me bring it home for him. He pushed it around, barked, yipped, jumped and bit it. He killed it, hence the new one! :rolleyes:

Orlando the cat loves Henry too, and appreciates the neck massages Henry gives her with his teeth (really, lol). :D She loves to snooze on the dog's bed.

A small bunny in the backyard gave Henry and Bodea lots of running around fun this morning. A great way for a dachshund boy to show off his very clever nose. (No bunnies were harmed on this special day.)

The pictures are:
1. My dad with baby Henry while big sister Bodea gets a good sniff of the new guy.
2. Henry and Bodea a year ago.
3. Henry walks under the red wagon to sniff at his old b'ball and to check out the new one.
4. Henry and Bodea hanging out on the greenhouse deck, "Why a cat sculpture, mom?"
5. Henry enjoys his birthday basketball.

Thanks for looking. Sorry I haven't been around much to post, but life keeps me busy these days! :D

4 Dog Mother
07-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Henry is a year old? How can that be? He certainly has grown into a handsome fellow!

Happy Birthday, Henry!

Taz_Zoee
07-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Awww, that first picture of Henry in your dads arms is so cute. He looks so sleepy.

Happy Birthday Henry!! :D :D

happylabs
07-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Happy Birthday to Henry the Hot Dog!!!!

Casper
07-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Happy Birthday, Handsome Henry!

KYS
07-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Happy Birthday!

cassiesmom
07-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Happy Birthday, precious Henry and hello, gorgeous Bodea!!

chocolatepuppy
07-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Happy Birthday Henry!:D

Katelf
07-09-2009, 04:43 AM
Thanks for the nice birthday wishes for Henry.

:)

Pam
07-09-2009, 09:17 AM
Happy Birthday little Henry! What a cutie you are! Say hi to Big Sis Bodea for us too!

Pam, Bella and Ripley :)