PDA

View Full Version : Hey, It's Me..sigh...

FloppsyLadySally54
09-29-2002, 02:51 PM
Hi, and for some stupid reason my old name won't work anymore, and I am having trouble signing on, so I was forced to create a new account. This is FloppsyLadySally89. Anyway, I'm going to post on A LOT of things to try and get back up to 489 posts, so just telling you that I won't be on FLS89 for a while until I sort things out. :(

aly
09-29-2002, 04:54 PM
Can you vote in the polls now?

FloppsyLadySally54
09-29-2002, 06:33 PM
No, LoL that's the whole reason I switched and it lead to so many problems and the worst thing is that I STILL cannt vote. I've given up, and I hate starting all over again, but I'll be posting up a storm now, with up to 30 posts daily. Gotta go do homework :rolleyes: bye!!

Logan
09-29-2002, 07:10 PM
Can I ask why you are so worried about how many posts you have? It shouldn't matter. You'll be back to it in no time anyway. Don't stress over "how many". Just give good, positive feedback on posts that interest you. That's what is important.

Logan

FloppsyLadySally54
09-29-2002, 07:41 PM
I don't know, it just feels weird to be Resident again when I used to be Bunny Lover For Life. I'll get there soon there. Anyway, it sort of feels cool to start all over. It feels like I'm a new member again--

Cookiebaker
09-29-2002, 08:10 PM
Floppsy, I am wondering if the reason you can't vote is because of a firewall?? These are to prevent other people from looking at your computer (a good thing); but sometimes doesn't allow you to do other things. Also, do you know if you have "cookies" enabled or disabled? This could make a difference also. Does your Dad or Mom know much about computers? Can you ask them for advice?? If they don't, what about a teacher or friend?

FloppsyLadySally54
09-29-2002, 08:33 PM
Well, I don't have Firewall, because I can tell. And my family knows nothing about computers, I'm like a genius compared to them. I would have been the one to istall it if it were installed. I have cookes enabled, I think. I'm not sure what cookies are or what they do, but I'm pretty sure they are on. And do not forget that I am 12, my friends would know nothing about computers. My teachers do not have the time nor patience to deal with my problems.