PDA

View Full Version : I won in Vegas!!!

M&M's Mommy
07-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Hahaha.. they called it beginner luck because I played blackjack for the first time of my life in Vegas & won!!!

Hubby gave me $100 and told me that if the dealer have a 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 card up front, I should NOT draw more card.. but if he/she has a 7,8,9,10 or picture cards, then I should until I get at least 17. With that much knowledge (& the limit of $100), I played.. and guess how much I won?? :D

I learned about "double up" & "split" from the other people on the table.. and later learned that my hubby lost all his $100 on the first day so he couldn't play anymore the second day. I, however, played until the minute before we left :D:D Hahaha

joycenalex
07-07-2009, 03:58 PM
good on you! i haven't had the nerve to try table games, but....someday:D

caseysmom
07-07-2009, 04:21 PM
I love blackjack that is my game...so how much did you win?

K9karen
07-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Good for you Theresa! So? How much DID you win? Thank your hubby for the helpful tips! I rarely play Blackjack 'cause I'm slightly mathematically dyslexic and can't keep up so quickly. :o:o (Can't believe I admitted this :rolleyes::o) The last time I was in Vegas, was in the early 70's! I'd love to go back. I swear they had $2, $5 Blackjack tables. Do they still?