PDA

View Full Version : Just reactivated my facebook account

Kirsten
07-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Don't know why, maybe I was just bored, but I just reactivated my facebook account. Looks somewhat different from myspace, still need to find out how to find friends. LOL

I remember some of you are also on facebook? Would anyone like to add me as a friend? Don't even know what information you'll need to find me? My full name? :confused:

Kirsten

happylabs
07-07-2009, 02:20 PM
I joined Facebook about a month ago. You can find me by searching "happylabs". Send me an invite! I have posted tons of pictures of all of my critters. Two things I love are taking pics and my fur critters! :love:

Cincy'sMom
07-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Kristen,

There is a Petoftheday.com group on facebook. I think it had 40 or so (was it 60?!) memebers last time I looked that are all from Pet Talk. Most have listed their PT user name there

Kirsten
07-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Hmm, been searching for "happylabs" but couldn't find it. But, strange enough, I don't even find my own profil when I'm searching for "Kirsten Scheffel". Weird!

Kirsten

Kirsten
07-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Kristen,

There is a Petoftheday.com group on facebook. I think it had 40 or so (was it 60?!) memebers last time I looked that are all from Pet Talk. Most have listed their PT user name there

Sounds great! Hope I can find it (as I seem to have some problems to find the profiles I'm looking for). Facebook looks pretty complicated to me! :rolleyes:

Edit: No, cannot find it. :( I find the entire facebook thing confusing!

Kirsten

Kirsten
07-07-2009, 03:21 PM
I think the problem is that I'm only in the German network. But I cannot figure out how to change that. I think I'm already getting tired of this stuff.

Kirsten

Scooter's Mom
07-07-2009, 04:54 PM
I sent you a friends request!

happylabs
07-07-2009, 05:31 PM
I searched for Pet Talk, petoftheday.com and couldn't find them either. Can you help me?

Scooter's Mom
07-07-2009, 05:56 PM
I searched for Pet Talk, petoftheday.com and couldn't find them either. Can you help me?

I looked for them and couldn't find them either.

Catherinedana
07-08-2009, 07:35 AM
You can add me if you like! Just search for me by name, Catherine Costa, in Largo, Florida. I'm not a constant Facebooker (:D) but I do enjoy it when I have a moment to go on and catch up. I've reconnected with people from my waaaaaay past, like when I was 12 years old!

Kirsten
07-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Hi Catherine! Been searching for you; turns out there are many members with that name. Found only one in Florida, but that was in Tampa, Fl. Was that you? A photo with a little parrot?

BTW, has anyone found that Petoftheday group?

Kirsten

neko1
07-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi Catherine! Been searching for you; turns out there are many members with that name. Found only one in Florida, but that was in Tampa, Fl. Was that you? A photo with a little parrot?

BTW, has anyone found that Petoftheday group?

Kirsten

Search in groups and type out Pettalk.com and it should come up:D

happylabs
07-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Search in groups and type out Pettalk.com and it should come up:D

Thanks!!!! Finally found it. Now, do I have to invite everyone to be my friend. I am not sure I understand how the group thing works. :)

krazyaboutkatz
07-08-2009, 10:53 PM
I sent you a friend request and added 20 PT people to the list too. The limit is 20.:)

TamanduaGirl
07-08-2009, 10:59 PM
TamanduaGirl there too. I haven't used it much because people weren't very nice when I was trying to make friends.

krazyaboutkatz
07-08-2009, 11:20 PM
TamanduaGirl there too. I haven't used it much because people weren't very nice when I was trying to make friends.
That's too bad.:( I'll be your friend.:)

Kirsten
07-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Thanks everyone for adding me a as friend on facebook! :) Now I just need to figure out who's who! LOL

Will go looking for Pettalk.com now... :)

Kirsten