PDA

View Full Version : My new foster sisfur...by Tehya

Glacier
07-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Woooo Furiends

I got a new foster sisfur yesterday!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dog%2009/princey.jpg
Her name is Princess. She is crazy small! Mom can lift her with one hand and she fits in Mom's lap real easy! I ain't very big and I look like a Malamute beside Princess!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dog%2009/teyprin.jpg
See? She's puny!! But she seems pretty nice so far. She lets me be the boss of her. I like that in a friend!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dog%2009/printrees.jpg
We ain't sure how long Princess will be staying with us. Her human is real sick and has been in the hospital for a long time. If he gets better enough, then Princess might go back and live with him again. If she can't go back to her regular home, then she is gonna live with us forever. My Mom would like to keep her cuz at least at our house she aint ever gotta be tied up and she can run and play. Mom already told her person that he can come visit Princess any ol' time he wants.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dog%2009/pacerprinc.jpg
Pacer seems to like her. That's good cuz Pacer needs more friends who won't beat him up. Like Princess could even beat up a butterfly!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dog%2009/happyprin.jpg
I think she likes it here so far!

Wooooooooooo
Tehya, fostering hostess!

Grace
07-07-2009, 01:05 PM
She is so pretty!! Isn't it nice to have a younger sister you can boss around :)

Taz_Zoee
07-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Awww, she is so petite. :)
What is her mix? Any ideas?

I'm sure Princess will be happy visiting, or even if this is eventually her furrever home. :D I hope her person gets better soon though.

Glacier
07-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Awww, she is so petite. :)
What is her mix? Any ideas?

Wooooo

She is an Alaskan Husky. Mom says she probably born in a sprint musher's yard. Those dogs tend to be little and speedy!

Wooo
Tehya

Killearn Kitties
07-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Wooooo Teyha!

What a friendly and hospitable sister you are sweetie! Princess could not be in better hands. :love:

Love
Auntie Karen

Karen
07-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Tehya, how old is Princess? She sure is a petite girl, but it is nice that she is a sweetie, too, and lets you be the "big dog." She has very good wolfie-like camouflage, so don't loose her in the brush come wintertime - she'd be nearly invisible!

Good to see you, too, Tehya! We love you!

Glacier
07-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Tehya, how old is Princess?

Woooo Miss Karen

Princess is 18 months old, so a bit more than a year younger than me. But I am still the Babydog! Princess is the Pipsqueak! :p

Woooo
Tehya

Karen
07-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Woooo Miss Karen

Princess is 18 months old, so a bit more than a year younger than me. But I am still the Babydog! Princess is the Pipsqueak! :p

Woooo
Tehya

Oh, Tehya, we know you will always, always be momma's Babydog, no matter how old you get!

Be nice to the Pipsqueak though, you never know what mighty things can come from small packages, including mighty fierce niceness!

lizbud
07-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Your new sisfur is a very pretty pup.:) I hope you can help Princess
feel right at home in her new place. I know you will show her all the fun
places to dig, right Tehya. :)

finn's mom
07-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Oh my gosh, I saw Princess on your mom's facebook account, Tehya, and I thought they were photos of Deuce! Silly me, it was early this morning! ;) Princess is beautiful, what a girly girl! I hope her daddy gets better, but I wouldn't mind seeing her in your pack forever!

cassiesmom
07-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Welcome, Princess the Pipsqueak! You are so pretty with your different shades of grey! And Tehya, even though you are an older sisfur, you will always be the Babydog! It even says so on the title of your blog :) Big prayers for Princess's human and big prayers of thanks for her foster family (humans, dogs and cats). :love:

luvofallhorses
07-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Oh my gosh, your new foster sisfur is a stunner, Tehya just like you! :love: Is she really a princess? :D Just kidding. :) She looks like one. ;)

anna_66
07-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Wow! What a cutie pie she is!

I know you and Pacer will make her feel right at home:D

chocolatepuppy
07-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Oh how nice Tehya, you have a new playmate! Princess is very pretty!:)

ramanth
07-07-2009, 10:04 PM
What a stunning girl Princess is! :love: I love the shade of her fur. :D

Cinder & Smoke
07-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Princess

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dog%2009/princey.jpg

Her human is real sick and has been in the hospital for a long time.

If she can't go back to her regular home, then she is gonna live with us forever.

Mom already told her person that he can come visit Princess any ol' time he wants.

Hey Tehya ...

Ask your Mom iffin she could check with the Hoppsbittle ...
See if they allow Therapy Dawgs in to see the Inmates.

Or see if there's a warm enough place near the Hospital that Princess' Purson
could be taken to for a Dawggy Visit.

Tell Mom not to take "no" for an answer.

;)

Scooter's Mom
07-07-2009, 10:51 PM
What a great foster sister you are! Princess is a cutie for sure.

Her coloring is beautiful!

4 Dog Mother
07-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Wow, Princess is beautiful! What a great playmate for you, Tehya! I hope she gets to stay on and become you real sister, Tehya. I think you and she will have a good time together!

Glacier
07-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Wooo Mr. Phred

That man gets day passes from the hospital and his neice, my Mom's friend, takes him places. She is probably gonna bring him right to our house to visit. Princess can't go in the hospital, but she could go see him on the grounds. There is some grass and paths and stuff there....so I am told. I ain't never been to the human hospital, but as you know, my Daddy goes there fairly often!:rolleyes:

I have so much to teach that dogger! She doesn't know how to wrassle!!!:eek:How do you get to be a year and a half old and not know how to play!!!???? Crazy! I taught her how to play chase last night, but every time I tried to wrassle, she just showed me her belly. "No, silly Princess, I am not gonna beat you up; you don't gotta submit to me! We'z just playin'!" She is fun to chase. She's real speedy and so little that she can turn real fast! Mom says I gotta be gentle with her and she will learn how to play with me!

Wooo
Tehya, the teaching big sisfur!

Cinder & Smoke
07-08-2009, 11:06 AM
That man gets day passes from the hospital and his neice,
my Mom's friend, takes him places.
She is probably gonna bring him right to our house to visit.

:cool:
It's great that Princess can stay in touch with First Dad.

I ain't never been to the human hospital,
but as you know, my Daddy goes there fairly often! :rolleyes:

GOOD GRIEF - don't say that! :eek:
Your Mom will have a heart attack!

Maybe you Girls could enroll in Therapy Dawg classes ...
Get your Certifications as Hoppsbittle Visitors ...
And "be ready" the next tyme wunna the Bi-Peds duz a dummie.

Tell Mom it'll be like an 'insurance policy'.

;)

Glacier
07-08-2009, 02:01 PM
:

GOOD GRIEF - don't say that! :eek:
Your Mom will have a heart attack!

;)

Teee heee, last time Dad went to the hospital it was because we thinked he was having a heart attack! He wasn't though, thank goodness!

Wooooo
Tehya

Casper
07-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Princess sure is a pretty little dog. I bet it is comforting to her owner knowing that she is in good hands.
Good luck in teaching Princess the ropes, Tehya! :)

cassiesmom
07-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Wooo Mr. Phred

That man gets day passes from the hospital and his neice, my Mom's friend, takes him places. She is probably gonna bring him right to our house to visit. Princess can't go in the hospital, but she could go see him on the grounds. There is some grass and paths and stuff there.
Wooo
Tehya, the teaching big sisfur!

More big prayers for Princess' dad and for her foster family -humans, cats and dogs and especially a big Thank You prayer for Tehya the Teaching Big Sis Babydog :love:!

AllAmericanPUP
07-09-2009, 11:31 AM
beautiful lil girl!!!

Glacier
07-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Wooooo PT
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dog%2009/littleprincess.jpg
Princess says thanks fur the warm welcome everyone!

That little dogger is a pretty quick learner. In the evenings, Mom puts her in with me and Reggae. Soon as she sees me now she starts playbowing and running. She's even starting to get the wrassling game! I just gotta be a bit more gentle with her than I am with Anvik! I tried to teach her how to swim, but she would barely even get her paws wet!

She sure does love my Mom already. She gets crazy happy when Mom comes home and jumps right in her lap! Good thing she's little or Mom would land on her butt! I've seen that happen to her; it does not make her a happy Mom, but she seems happy to cuddle with Princess!

Woo
Tehya

Cinder & Smoke
07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Princess says thanks fur the warm welcome everyone!

That little dogger is a pretty quick learner.

Soon as she sees me now she starts playbowing and running.
She's even starting to get the wrassling game!

I tried to teach her how to swim, but she would barely even get her paws wet!

I think the Princess knows a Great Opportunity when she finds one! ;)

Ask your Mom to dress you both up with pulling harnesses - then
hook them together with a short rope ...
Now you lead (gently) lil Princess into the lake and "tow" her along
till she gets all her paw-pellers spinnin and does the Dawggy-Paddle.

Take it slow 'n easy at fiirst; and she'll prollly turn into anudder
Wadder Dawg - just like you! :)

Grace
07-10-2009, 01:31 PM
I wonder when the last time was that Princess had a real mom?
It's so nice of you, Tehya, to share with her :love:

Glacier
07-10-2009, 02:50 PM
I wonder when the last time was that Princess had a real mom?
It's so nice of you, Tehya, to share with her :love:

I don't think she ever had a Mom of her own before. THe lady were she was born was not nice to those puppies! Then Mom's friend was taking care of her, but that's not the same as your own Mom or Dad!

I was a bit jealous the other day, but Mom has been letting me do extra stuff with her. She says there is enough love for all of us and just cuz she gives some to Princess doesn't mean there won't be enough fur the rest of us!

Wooo
Tehya

Queen of Poop
07-10-2009, 11:58 PM
I send both Tehya and Princess a big hug and kiss.

captain
07-12-2009, 03:12 AM
Tehya - WOW you sure are a fantastic hostess. Princess will be wrassling in no time.....

Tamara, once again, I am in awe .....

zoey
07-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Princess is beautiful & how nice the dogs get on so well.
Tehya can teach her to become a social butterfly too.
Hey mom taught her well. :D