PDA

View Full Version : one year ago.....

carole
07-07-2009, 05:07 AM
since my dear ole boy Ash was sadly diagnosed with CRF, however on the positive side,it is just that one whole year,we have had many ups and downs and some close calls i think, but i am so pleased we have been able to give him seven more cat years,at the moment Ash is holding his own and doing quite well,so celebrate with me , and keep all fingers and paws crossed he will be here for another xmas and more, thanks.:)

Killearn Kitties
07-07-2009, 05:43 AM
The girls are partying in celebration of Ash's proud achievement! :D They are also keeping their paws firmly crossed that Ash continues to feel good for a while yet.

Barbara
07-07-2009, 06:20 AM
Filou whose CRF was diagnosed in April 2005 is happy to have a ball at Ash's party:D

catmandu
07-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Thats great news about Ash, and if he would like to spend a night on the New Porch hes more than welcome. Tonight its Roast Chicken and Fixins!!!
:love::love:

Taz_Zoee
07-07-2009, 11:36 AM
I am so glad to hear Ash is doing so well. I hope Ash will be with you many more years. Filou gives me hope for that. :)

carole
07-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Ash is giving one of his growly purrs, saying what is all the fuss about, i am not going anywhere yet.

Thanks everyone from Ashes too, he is holding his own, although it would be nice to think there are many years ahead, sadly there are not, we are lucky to still have him according to my vet,if he makes it to xmas i will be over the moon, but hey he is a tough ole kitty,so we are hoping that indeed another xmas with us will be on the cards.

good news his meds have come down in price, they have a new source and that will help with the budget,phew thank goodness.

Let us all raise our glasses and paws to Ash, cheers everyone.;):D

phesina
07-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Well done, Ash! We are praying for many more years for you with your Meowmie who loves you so much.

kb2yjx
07-07-2009, 06:23 PM
CHEERS to ASH!!! Our Boo lived FIVE years after getting the diagnosis of CRF. Will light a candle for Ash....

carole
07-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Well poor ole guy is not up to celebrating today, having one of his bad days, not eating much and feeling sick today, but he will probably perk up by the evening and when he has his meds, here's hoping,five years is truly amazing, however Ash is old and we are not expecting miracles, but we just treasure each day as it comes and hope for another, thanks for your good wishes and kind words.