PDA

View Full Version : I'm such a dork!

catnapper
07-04-2009, 09:09 AM
I broke a tooth last month and had a temporary put in until I could return for the final crown. The dentist said "Don't eat anything gummy, because the temp will pop out"

Soooo.... what did the very intelligent Kimmie do? She ate one of Cameron's Gummy Bears. And *pop* went the temp. :rolleyes:

Later that night, I was watching SciFi's Twillight zone marathon. There was an episode about the Tooth Fairy.

Sooooo..... what did the dorky Kimmie do? Sleep with the fake tooth under her pillow :rolleyes: I figure that maybe the Tooth Fairy would visit me and leave a nice gift in exchange for my fake tooth. After all, I'll be paying a couple hundred dollars for the crown.... it must be worth more than a real tooth, right? ;)

Yes, I admit it, I'm a DORK! :p

joycenalex
07-04-2009, 09:40 AM
soooo....how did that work out for ya? :p:eek: (i"ve got a dentists' appointment next week)

pomtzu
07-04-2009, 05:08 PM
I've gotta give ya credit for trying! :p

I don't know if this is dorky, or just plain stupid, but I pulled a good one the other day.

I don't like to use the calculator on the computer, and I have a regular calculator on my desk that sits in a cubby behind the keyboard. I needed to use it, so I just pulled the keyboard forward and pulled the calculator forward out of the cubby. I'm sitting here pounding away on the numbers and nothing was lighting up on the calculator even tho it was turned on, so I'm having a fit thinking that it had finally died. No - it was my brain that died. I was pounding away at the numbers on the keyboard and expecting them to show up on the calculator. Duh - boy - did I feel stupid! :eek: :o

I chalked it up to a senior moment. :D

kokopup
07-04-2009, 06:43 PM
When i do stupid stuff like that i usually call it CHEMO brain. i guess one excuse is as good as another.:D

Barbara
07-06-2009, 04:49 AM
Tooth fairies don't take fake teeth- didn't you know that ;)

smokey the elder
07-06-2009, 07:20 AM
Oh, the dreaded brain f@rts! I get those all the time.