PDA

View Full Version : El Queso Grande! (The Big Cheese?)

RICHARD
07-03-2009, 05:51 PM
This is the Big Cheese!

I saw this cat toy at a local store as I was going by the pet section.

When I went back to find it, I could not!

A few weeks later I went in again and grabbed one. This has been the best cat toy I have ever bought,

Ed loves the danged thing.

The arm that sticks out of the top has a bunch of feathers that it swings around.

When I turn it on, Ed comes over and lets the thing smack him in the face until he gets ticked off, then he attacks with the appropriate amount of passion.

In the top-I have to take some pics later on....someone is asleep on it at the moment- there is a cover and three balls that are painted as mice, they get slapped around by some paddles attached to the spinner arm......

IT's been a hoot to turn it on and let the Edster go to town.....

He gives it a 5 star rating!

Yes, that is his paw resting on the top of the toy! He props his head up on anything!

Medusa
07-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Where did you find this, RICHARD? I'd love to have one for the Fur Posse.

RICHARD
07-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Big Lots!

I an afraid to go in there sometimes, I see stuff that I want, do not buy it and regret it forever.

Let me look again?

Medusa
07-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Big Lots!

I an afraid to go in there sometimes, I see stuff that I want, do not buy it and regret it forever.

Let me look again?

Oh drat! Our Big Lots closed. :( Maybe Pet Supplies Plus or PetSmart?

catmandu
07-03-2009, 09:13 PM
I have seen that but as the Found Cats really are not that playful, except Scrappy 2:D:D on her :):) turbo track, I walk away , and buy treats or food instead.
:love::love:

cassiesmom
07-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Edster, tu es "el queso grande" y el gato hermoso! You are "the big cheese" and a handsome cat! White, fluffy and beautiful! Please let your dad give you a big hug from me!

joycenalex
07-05-2009, 09:14 AM
that first picture..."mine, all mine" says the edster....gotta go check our big lots(yes it's a dangerous store)